New Crystal Cruises To And From Dublin In 2014
Crystal Cruises offers NEW itineraries to and from Dublin, Ireland, plus eight calls to the Emerald Isle in 2014.
Crystal Symphony will visit Gaelic grounds during two seven-day British Isles voyages, the first departing from London on August 17, and the second ending there after an August 24 sailing. Crystal Serenity also visits Ireland during a 14-day Transatlantic voyage that departs September 5 and ends in America’s most Irish city, Boston.
There are also two maiden calls featured for the 2014 season, Galway and Londonderry.
- Waterford -- With Georgian architecture as beautiful as the town’s famous crystal, Ireland’s oldest and windiest city is surrounded by craggy beaches, fishing villages, and walking trails throughout the county.
- Dublin – Ireland’s literary and political capital, this relaxed metropolis combines the classic pubs and stone townhouses of yesteryear with modern architecture and acceptance.
- Galway (maiden call) – Considered the “most Irish” of all cities, here, one is surrounded by Gaelic language, traditions, and glee while strolling medieval streets, scenic shorelines, and historic squares.
- Cork/Ringaskiddy – Gothic castles, the home of Irish whiskey, and the Blarney Stone can all be found in County Cork.
Londonderry (maiden call) – “Derry,” as locals still call it, is the only remaining walled city in the UK with its historic walls still intact.
- Belfast – Gentrified quaysides, hip hotels, and huge urban renewal have transformed this former battleground city into an enticing place of Irish pride for visitors.
Crystal Adventures will take guests by coach, foot, helicopter, horseback, and boat over, past, and into such sites as the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Giant’s Causeway, Jameson’s Distillery, and Lough Erne Resort, home of 2013’s G8 Summit, where guests can stay overnight during a new Belfast to Londonderry Overland Adventure.
In addition to the Irish calls, August 17’s itinerary provides an ideal overview of the United Kingdom, with visits to Wales (Holyhead), England (Liverpool), Scotland (Greenock and a maiden call in Oban), and the remote Channel Islands (Guernsey/St. Peter Port).
Crystal Cruises Ireland Itineraries
London to Dublin aboard Crystal Symphony departing August 17th 2014 for 7-nights.
Emerald Isle Immersion , Dublin to London aboard Crystal Symphony departing August 24th 2014 for 7-nights
Transatlantic Traditions , London to Boston aboard Crystal Serenity departing September 5th 2014 for 14-nights
For more information on Crystal Cruises please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677