Navigator of the Seas
Primarily based in Europe during the summer, Navigator of the Seas is a highly styled resort ship that offers excitement and adventure in a setting that offers every modern comfort to be found at the best land resorts.
From roller blading to rock climbing, fine dining to ice skating, the Navigator has it all. There is a stunning range of accommodations that make taking the entire family an affordable, cost effective option. Most meals are included, and the night time entertainment is non stop and varied, from ice skating shows to seventies nights staged on the Royal Promenade. You’ll even find an English style pub here, with live music and real ale.
Feeling like something more up tempo? There’s a huge, action packed casino and a lavish champagne bar that ooze style and class. The disco is on two levels, and goes through until the early morning hours.
On the great outdoors there are pools, hot tubs and ample sunning space, plus a beautiful solarium that just begs you to chill out. There are bars here too, and food all day long if you want it.
The only thing not really on the menu is boredom. A Navigator day is always packed with extraordinary options and possibilities.
Adventure of the Seas features nineteen grades of accommodation, from inside cabins to large suites with balconies. All feature shower and toilet, plus twin beds that can be converted to queen size. Types of cabins are listed below.
- Four grades of interior stateroom, each featuring a small seating area at around 160 sq. ft
- Promenade interior rooms look out over the Royal Promenade. As above, but with bowed windows and slightly larger at 167 sq. ft
- Two grades of outside staterooms with sitting area at around 180 sq. ft
- Large ocean view staterooms with bigger seating area. 211 sq. ft
- Family ocean view with bunk beds in separate area and fold down sofa bed in sitting area. 265 sq. ft
- Five grades of balcony cabins. Sitting area with furnished private balcony. From 220 to 252 sq. ft inclusive of balcony
- Junior suites with larger sitting area including sofa bed and larger furnished balcony. 346 sq. ft
- Four grades of suite featuring larger living areas, extensive balconies and full bathrooms, many with bidets. Concierge service for all grades. From 476 sq. ft for the Grand Suite to 1358 sq. ft for the Royal Suite including hot tub, whirlpool bath and baby grand piano
- Lavish, full scale production shows in multi level main theatre
- Ice rink extravaganzas in Studio B
- Late night, two level disco
- Full scale casino open till the small hours
- Numerous bars, lounges and areas showcasing everything from live jazz to piano music
- Street parties on the incredible Royal Promenade
- Occasional outdoor parties and discos on deck
- Extensive teens and children’s facilities in separate areas
- Golf course
- Rock climbing wall
- Numerous dining options including the main dining room, casual windjammer and Johnny Rockets retro fifties diner
- Stunning Royal Promenade with numerous themed bars and cafes including an old English pub
- Ice rink
- Shopping arcade
- Wedding chapel
- Extensive sports facilities including a roller blade track and basketball court
- Elegant central atrium
- Shopping arcade