Makers Mark President To Join American Queen Bourbon Themed Cruise
American Queen Steamboat Company has several exciting themed cruises planned for 2016 and as an exclusive feature to the Bourbon themed-cruise, a special guest will be onboard the American Queen as she travels the Ohio River from St. Louis to Cincinnati, departing July 10, 2016.
Highlights of the Bourbon Cruise include:
- Onboard Bourbon tastings and seminars led by experts
- Specialty Bourbon-enhanced menu items daily
- Bourbon themed gifts each night
- Cooking with Bourbon demonstration
- A choice of included distillery visits (Buffalo Trace, Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center, Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, Willett Small Batch)
- From Madison, Ind., a “Special Land Event” includes a city tour of Frankfort, Ky., a guided tour of Buffalo Trace Distilleries and lunch at the famous ‘Claudia Sanders Dinner House’
- A special performance by the Juggernaut Jug Band
American Queen will sail from St Louis and visit Cape Girardeau, Paducah, Brandenburg, Louisville and Madison, before arriving in Cincinnati.
To view this voyage in full, please click here.
Offering the most inclusive river cruise experience in North America, all journeys include a one-night pre-voyage hotel stay, shore tours in all ports, complimentary wine and beer with dinner and a host of other amenities.
The American Queen is the largest steamboat ever built and the only overnight steam-powered paddle boat operating in North America.
Onboard, guests will find that every facet of this astonishing vessel has been considered with a view to offering the perfect surroundings in which to enjoy a luxury cruise on the Mississippi River.
For more information on voyages aboard American Queen, please contact one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.