Majesty of the Seas
Majesty is one of the original trio of Royal Caribbean mega ships, and presents passengers with a fun filled holiday experience on her weekly, three and four day sailings from Miami to the Bahamas and Key West.
The ship was designed with almost all of the cabins forward, and all the entertainment areas stacked aft on the uppermost decks. There are two large pools on the vast upper deck, while Royal Caribbean’s trademark Viking Crown lounge wraps around the funnel, affording fabulous views at sunset as far as fifteen miles in any direction.
Majesty is a beautiful ship with a stunning, brass and glass etched five storey Centrum lobby that remains among the most beautiful on any ship at sea, as well as a branch of Johnny Rockets, the famous retro fifties diner. She has been fitted with a rock climbing wall, while two bubbling hot tubs allow you to wind down completely from all the excitement ashore.
These short cruises on Majesty are long on fun and short on outlay, and make for an ideal add on to any Florida holiday. For anyone wanting to try cruising for the first time with a good level of comfort, nightlife and dining options, this pioneering mega ship will cater to you with considerable style and flair.
Majesty of the Seas offers sixteen different grades of accommodation, from compact inside cabins to suites with balconies. All come with shower and W.C. as standard. The individual grades are as below.
- Five grades of inside staterooms, all around 119 sq. ft. Two twin beds that convert to a queen size, vanity area and television
- Five grades of Ocean View cabin. Same facilities as insides, but slightly larger at 122 sq. ft. Category One cabins have an obstructed view
- Superior Ocean View cabins- 157 sq. ft. All on deck nine with obstructed views. Twin size beds that can convert to a queen. Separate sitting area.
- Junior Suites are 264 sq. ft and have a 70ft. balcony. They feature more living space including a sitting area on the upper deck. Bathrooms feature bath tubs.
- Four grades of suites with large sitting areas, furnished balconies and bathtubs ranging from 506 sq. ft to the 815 sq. ft Royal Suite
- Nightly floor shows and revues in the two level main show lounge
- Lively piano bar
- Disco until the small hours
- Various groups and live artists at different venues throughout the ship
- Viking Crown lounge with 360 degree views through floor to ceiling glass walls
- Two main dining rooms offering both fixed seating and optional ‘anytime’ dining
- Windjammer Café for casual breakfast, lunches and dinners
- Sorrento’s for twenty four hour pizza and fast food
- Johnny Rockets fifties style diner. Small cover charge applies
- Day spa and fitness centre
- Elegant atrium lobby with champagne bar
- Extensive teens and children’s facilities with separate areas for each
- Shopping arcade
- Exclusive Cuban themed Boleros bar