MS Caledonia Sky
Aboard the MS Caledonian Sky passengers have the choice of 57 spacious suites, 23 of which come complete with a balcony – ideal for waking up to the sights and sounds of the ocean.
With one dining sitting and just over 100 passengers at full capacity, the cuisine onboard is of a consistent high quality. Where possible, the ships accomplished chefs will serve local produce from the markets or buy the catch of the day from a passing fishing boat. Everything onboard is incredibly fresh and sustainably sourced. Passengers are able to choose seating arrangements at their leisure, whether that be joining a table of four to six other likeminded passengers outside on the Lido Deck in the evening’s sunshine, or dining in the à la carte restaurant. The onboard restaurant staff will take care to ensure you are seated with other likeminded travellers for those who are travelling alone.
MS Caledonian Sky Accommodation
- 57 well-designed and spacious suites, (23 with private balconies) the suites have wood panelling and brass features throughout and all measure between 20 and 23 square metres. The balconies range in size from 4.2 to 5.6 square metres.
- All suites have a sitting room area with coffee table, armchairs and flat screen televisions, DVD players and DVDs can even be borrowed from reception.
- Each suite has an en-suite bathroom with country style wash basin, a hot towel rack, shaver outlet and vanity unit with sink and walk-in shower and/or corner bath tub as well as spacious wardrobes, a dressing table with large mirror and stool or desk, cabin to cabin telephone, mini-fridge, electronic safe, hairdryer and air-conditioning and heating.
- The beds in each cabin have comfortable mattresses and pillows. They can be configured as large double beds or twins.
MS Caledonian Sky Entertainment
- There is a main lounge located on the Caledonian Deck which has the highest standard of presentation equipment including multiple screens.
- Also featured in the main lounge is a sophisticated bar where the on board pianist plays periodically during the day. The bar even has a 24-hour tea and coffee station.
- A Lounge on the Panorama Deck which features a bar, further seating arrangements and a library with two computers which is the ideal place to relax with a good book.
- Both the Cruise Director and Expedition Leader give daily briefings and talks from Guest Speakers and Expedition staff which take place in the main lounge on the Caledonian Deck as well as talks from guests speakers.
MS Caeldonian Sky Facilities
- Main dining room which can seat all guests at one sitting is located on the Castle Deck.
- Lido Deck located on the Bridge Deck with deck tables and chairs where meals are served in warm weather under shade.
- Observation deck, with bar service and comfortable deck furniture for sun bathing, relaxing with a book or catching up with fellow travellers.
- Small gymnasium complete with treadmill, bicycle and cross trainer
- hairdressers with appointments made on request
MS Caledonia Sky Images
MS Caledonia Sky Cruises
|1 Oct 2018||Papua New Guinea - The Last Frontier||16 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|12 Oct 2018||Australian Coastal Odyssey||22 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|20 Dec 2018||Christmas & New Year in New Zealand||21 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|22 Dec 2018||Christmas & New Year in New Zealand||22 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|20 Jan 2019||Sub-Antarctic Island Odyssey||19 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|25 Jan 2019||Sub-Antarctic Island Odyssey||19 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|18 Feb 2019||Islands of Melanesia||23 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|17 May 2019||Circumnavigation of Hokkaido||15 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|29 May 2019||Timeless Japan||13 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|11 Jun 2019||Island Realms of Japan||16 days||MS Caledonian Sky|
|5 Jan 2020||New Zealand Coastal Odyssey||18 days||MS Caledonian Sky|