This chic, sleek octet of river cruisers, all of modern construction, can safely be labelled as among the most luxurious afloat on the various meandering waterways of Europe. Whether sailing along the fabled length of the Rhine, the majestic Danube, the celebrated Rhone or Portugal’s exquisite Douro, one of these splendid ships will take you there in fine style.
With fine furnishings, sumptuous appointments and expansive sun decks allowing for marvellous panoramic views, these beautiful ships boast French balconies on over 80 per cent of all suites, as well as in room info-tainment systems that combines internet, TV, movies and music in one convenient mix.
At 110 metres long, each riverboat has seventy five cabins catering to 150 guests, served by a crew of 43. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, while evening menus are a varied a la carte choice.
Highly styled, low key entertainment and elegant accommodation makes these beautiful river boats the ideal platform for savouring the constantly changing panoramas that unfold around you every day on a voyage of discovery through the scenic highlights of Europe. Intimate style combines with old world European flair and deft service to round off a matchless travel experience.
- · 82% of cabins and suites have French balconies, allowing for fantastic panoramic views
- · All outside accommodation
- · All other accommodations have picture window
- · Deluxe, Queen size beds
- · Owners and Category A suites also offer room service
- · Laundry service available to all rooms
- · No cabins located above engine room
- · All rooms are en suite
- · Unique flat screen entertainment system with TV, movies, internet and music
- · In room safe
- · Ample storage space
- Live piano music most evenings
- Musical recitals
- Local entertainers brought on board at many places of interest
- Panoramic viewing deck with pool and bar service
- Restaurant serving breakfast and buffet lunch, and an international a la carte dinner menu
- Gift shop
- Two outdoor Jacuzzis on MS Amadouro only, sailing the Douro in Portugal