AmaPrima was inspired by classic ocean yachts and is sister ship to AmaCerto, which debuted in 2012. She is sleek, stylish and certainly ahead of her game. She is 443 feet in length, has 79 staterooms with space aboard for 164-passengers and is crewed by a team of 49.
She is one of the most distinctive river cruise ships currently in service and features a magnificent glass elevator and exclusive “Twin Balconies”. The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 300 sq. ft. She also offers a heated Sun Deck swimming pool, complete with a “swim-up” bar and when one is ready to enjoy an evening meal, they can take advantage of superb Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations.
AmaPrima also features a Fitness Centre, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
She truly is a unique vessel, with a personality all her own and her only competition – AmaCerto.
- All outside accommodation
- All other accommodations have picture window
- Deluxe, Queen size beds
- Owners and Category A suites also offer room service
- Laundry service available to all rooms
- No cabins located above engine room
- All rooms are en-suite
- Unique flat screen entertainment system with TV, movies, internet and music
- In room safe
- Ample storage space
- Live piano music most evenings
- Musical recitals
- Local entertainers brought on board at many places of interest
- Panoramic viewing deck with pool and bar service
- Restaurant serving breakfast and buffet lunch, and an international a la carte dinner menu
- Gift shop
- Massage & hair salon
- Fitness room
- Walking track
- Chef’s Table Restaurant
- Al Fresco dining terrace
- Heated pool
- Main Restaurant