Braemar remains the smallest and most intimate ship in a fleet renowned for its human scale and personal touch. Those attributes remain, but her recently added new section adds some sympathetic enhancements to the appeal of this warm, welcoming Fred Olsen Cruise Lines' ship.
A second pool was created in the new section, as well as several more balcony cabins, while the bow gained a much needed observation lounge. But the timeless appeal of the ship remains, with an elegant, four storey atrium lobby that floods the ship with light, as well as a series of wonderful tiered decks that cascade down over the stern to provide matchless views both day and night.
Food and personalised service remain very much the strong points, and a sense of community is fostered on board that the big ships simply cannot replicate. While the ship feels expansive and sunny, everything is relatively close at hand, with soothing warm colours featuring throughout the ship, as well as elegant brass and blond wood accents.
Braemar is a ship that will deliver you smartly into smaller, off the beaten track ports with a minimum of fuss, and a good level of comfort and cuisine overall.
Braemar has nineteen grades of inside and outside cabins, balcony cabins and suites, outlined as below. All have shower, interactive TV and safe, and are non- smoking.
- Five grades of inside cabins, all at around 130 sq. ft. One of these- Grade M- is sold as a single, and has only one bed
- Nine grades of outside cabins, from 140 to 175 sq. ft (Grade LA). This grade and Grade A also have a fridge. Grades J and K are single, with one bed at 140 sq. ft
- Three grades of balcony cabin, with fully furnished balcony. Ranging in size from single Grade JB at 140 sq. ft to Grade BA at 190 sq. ft.
- Two grades of balcony suites with living areas, larger upper deck balconies, DVD/CD combination and fridge. From 225- 300 sq. ft.
- Large, forward main show lounge for cabaret and revues
- Coral Club for pre and after dinner dancing
- Numerous bars and lounges featuring different styles of music throughout the ship
- Comedy shows
- Small casino
- Occasional outdoor parties
- Forward facing observation lounge with sweeping views
- Two pools and two hot tubs
- Small children’s pool
- Library and internet centre
- Main dining room offering breakfast, lunch and two sitting dinner, together with alternative upper deck dining room
- The Grill - Braemar's specialty restaurant which requires an additional charge
- Palms Café with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner indoors or alfresco
- Beautiful terraced stern decks for quiet relaxation
- Card room
- Self service launderette
MS. Braemar Images
MS. Braemar Cruises
|21 Jan 2021||Islands of the Caribbean with Colombia||14 days||Braemar|
|4 Feb 2021||Classic Caribbean & Central America||14 days||Braemar|
|13 Feb 2021||Trans-Atlantic Return from Caribbean||16 days||Braemar|
|18 Feb 2021||Islands of the Caribbean with Colombia||14 days||Braemar|
|4 Mar 2021||TransAtlantic Return from Caribbean||16 days||Braemar|
|20 Mar 2021||Authentic Andalusia with Lisbon||12 days||Braemar|
|1 Apr 2021||Springtime Scenery of the Fjordland||8 days||Braemar|
|9 Apr 2021||Tulips & Chocolates||7 days||Braemar|
|11 May 2021||Southern Norway with National Day in Oslo||9 days||Braemar|
|20 May 2021||Into the Heart of Spain & Bordeaux||8 days||Braemar|
|28 May 2021||Netherlands & Belgium City Break||5 days||Braemar|
|2 Jun 2021||France & Spain With Seville||13 days||Braemar|
|15 Jun 2021||French Rivers - Southampton Roundtrip||8 days||Braemar|
|23 Jun 2021||Portugal - Southampton Roundtrip||10 days||Braemar|
|3 Jul 2021||To The Heart of Baltic||13 days||Braemar|