Itineraries Announced For Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Cruises have announced the first itineraries for the line’s forthcoming expedition ship, Crystal Endeavor.
The hotly-anticipated 200 guest capacity ship is currently under construction at the MV Werften shipyard in Bremerhaven, Germany, and is set to commence service for Crystal Cruises in summer 2020.
The itineraries featured in Crystal Endeavor’s maiden season run from August 2020 to January 2021. In total there are twelve itineraries, each of which is designed to offer a guests the chance to enjoy a “decidedly adventurous twist” in destinations which include the Russian Far East, Japan, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand and Antarctica.
- 10th August 2020 - 17 days: Russian Far East (Maiden Expedition) - Tokyo Round-trip
- 27th August 2020 - 17 days: Japan’s Cultural & Coastal Discovery - Tokyo Round-trip
- 13th September 2020 - 16 days: Island Explorations of Japan - Tokyo to Taipei
- 29th September 2020 - 16 days: Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia - Taipei to Bali
- 15th October 2020 - 16 days: Indonesian Immersive & The Great Barrier Reef - Bali to Cairns
- 31st October 2020 - 14 days: Australian Offshore & The Great Barrier Reef - Cairns to Sydney
- 4th November 2020 - 14 days: Tasmania & The Fjords of New Zealand - Sydney to Christchurch
- 28th November 2020 - 12 days: New Zealand Immersion - Christchurch to Auckland
- 10th December 2020 - 12 days: The Remote Coasts of New Zealand - Auckland to Christchurch
- 22nd December 2020 - 15 days: Holiday Expedition to New Zealand & Australia - Christchurch to Hobart
- 6th January 2021 - 22 days: Antarctica & The Ross Sea - Hobart to Christchurch
- 28th January 2021 - 22 days: Antarctica & The Ross Sea - Christchurch to Hobart
Speaking about the launch of the new itineraries, Crystal Cruises’ president and CEO Tom Wolber said:
“Every facet of Crystal Endeavor is meant to take travellers beyond their previous travel boundaries and expectations. Her exceptional design, luxury accommodations and amenities have already set the stage for this, and now, as we unveil her first six months of journeys, travellers have a tremendous glimpse of the grand discoveries in store for this ground-breaking yacht”.
Named after the inspiring HMS Endeavour, which discovered Australia and New Zealand nearly 250 years ago, Crystal Endeavor will be the first ship to operate under Crystal’s new ‘Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises’ banner.
Crystal Society members can reserve their suite from the 8th August 2018, before reservations open to the general public on the 22nd August 2018.
For further information regarding Crystal Endeavor or for a great quote on one of her first itineraries, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677.