Exclusive Crystal Boutique Adventures On The East Coast
The six extremely intimtate outings, which are not available with any other cruise line, include brand new excursions in Boston and New York City.
As well as the new excursion offerings, Crystal has also extended land adventures on five of the East Coast/ New England voyages, they include: 2-nights in Toronto & Niagara Falls and Quebec City and Montreal by train which is a 3-night option.
New York City
- A Private Tour of an empty MoMA – While the Museum of Modern Art is closed to the public, a local art historian will take the small group on a private tour, followed by independent exploration, through a collection of masterpieces by such greats as Van Gogh, Rousseau, Chagall, Dalí and Warhol.
- Skybox at Daniel: Manhattan’s Most Exclusive Chef’s Table – Crystal has reserved seats for just four culinary connoisseurs to not only dine at Chef Daniel Boulud’s three Michelin-Starred DANIEL, but indulge in an eight-course tasting menu at the chef’s table—a glass-enclosed Skybox suspended above the main dining room and open kitchen.
- Behind the Scenes at the New England Aquarium – An expert museum educator will walk guests through this superb Aquarium, giving advice on how it operates behind the scenes. There will also be opportunities to pet sharks and stingrays, then sip champagne at “America’s Oldest Restaurant.”
- The Flavors of Boston’s North End – A local Italian foodie expert will guide guests stomachs through Boston’s Little Italy with a “cuisine crawl” of authentic neighbourhood markets followed by a superb meal at award-winning local fave, Antico Forno restaurant.
- Cooking Lesson with Locavore Chef Johanne Vigneault – Îles de la Madeleine’s most renowned regional gourmet chef and restaurateur will teach participants secrets only the locals know for preparing the islands’ delectable giant and princess scallops. This is a fabulous opportunity and one we are sure food lovers will relish in.
- “Mrs. Whaley and Her Charleston Garden” – Step inside the incredibly-manicured backdrop of this renowned book, with a private garden tour personally led by Mrs. Whaley’s daughter.
Crystal Serenity East Coast/ New England Voyages
Autumn’s Pallette – Boston to Quebec City departing 19 September 2014 for 10-nights
Maritime Explorer – Quebec City roundtrip departing 29 September 2014 for 7-nights
Fall Celebration – Quebec City to New York departing 6 October 2014 for 10-nights
Crimson Capitals – New York to Quebec City departing 16 October 2014 for 10-nights
Historic Harbors – Quebec City to New York departing 26 October 2014 for 10-nights
Colonial Collection - New York to Miami deaprting 5 November 2014 for 14-nights
For more information on the Boutique Adventures or the Crystal Cruises Extended Land Programme then please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677