Crystal River Cruises On Sale Now
Crystal Cruises has unveiled the itineraries for its five new luxury river yachts and voyages from 2016 through 2018 are now open for booking.
The newly redesigned Crystal Mozart will sail in July 2016 and the four newly built vessels, Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Ravel will embark in June and August 2017.
The luxury river yachts will maintain the celebrated Crystal Experience, featuring all-inclusive amenities, elegantly-appointed suites and six-star service for which the six-star cruise line is renowned. Crystal River Cruises’ itineraries will offer a fresh take on traditional river cruising, focusing on longer and overnight stays and daytime cruising, in addition to sailing less-travelled routes to avoid congestion of other vessels in port.
Crystal Mozart (Danube River) - Maiden voyage 13th July 2016
Crystal Mozart is currently being redesigned and will emerge in 2016. She will offer Crystal’s signature elegant style and luxurious public spaces, accommodations (160 guest capacity) and special touches. Keeping close to the Austrian roots of her namesake, the river yacht will sail two distinct itineraries of 10 and 11 nights along the Danube, plus a special 10- to 13-night Christmas and New Year’s Eve voyage.
- Danube’s Capital & Wachau Valley – taking travellers through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Austria’s Wachau Valley, lined with picturesque towns, terraced vineyards and the stunning charm and architecture of Dürnstein, Melk, Linz and Vienna, Austria; Passau, Germany; and Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Countries of Eastern Danube – exploring the eastern realms of the river and the treasures of Vienna, Austria; Esztergorm, Kalocsa, Budapest and Mohács, Hungary; Vukovar, Croatia; the Iron Gate; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; and Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Christmas Markets Along the Danube – celebrating the holiday season in the quintessential winter wonderland of Austria, Germany and Slovakia. Guests can get in a festive mood by exploring the traditional Christmas marketplaces and town squares famous for their holiday singing and dancing, cuisine, shopping and holiday cheer, from Munich’s Christkindlmarkt that dates back to the 14th century to the age-old Viennese Christmas Market at City Hall and Christmas Village at Belvedere Palace.
Crystal Debussy (Seine River) Maiden voyage 4th June 2017
Five-, seven- and 10-night voyages will explore the city of Paris with multiple overnights. The ship’s sleek design and smaller size (84 guest capacity) will allow the opportunity to conveniently access berths near the Eiffel Tower for guests to extend their stay in Paris.
- Best of Paris, Seine River & Normandy – an itinerary that highlights the quaint villages and lush valleys that inspired impressionists such as Monet and Van Gogh, including the garden at Giverny and the charms of Auvers-Sur-Oise and traces the historic footsteps in the gardens of Versailles. A double overnight will leave guests within walking distance of charming Honfleur and position travellers closer to the surrounding areas’ popular attractions including the beaches of Normandy and Deauville.
- Paris & The Arts – an in-depth immersion into the priceless masterpieces housed in this great city, from the Musée d’Orsay and d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris to the famed Louvre; then venturing to Rouen in the heart of Normandy before returning to Paris.
- Pre-Christmas Shopping in Paris – the magic of the season is the focus of this enchanting voyage, replete with indulgent culinary delights and plenty of holiday shopping and fantasy window shopping. Guests can immerse themselves in the Marché de Noël outdoor bazaar and enjoy street performances along the Rue du Gros Horloge in Rouen.
Crystal Bach (Rhine River) - Maiden voyage 18th June 2017
The vessel’s 14-night itinerary offers overnight stays in fascinating and enchanting cities including Amsterdam, Netherlands; Basel, Switzerland; and Ruedesheim, Germany as it travels along the Rhine and Moselle Rivers. A special 10-night voyage again explores the quaint Christmas markets that are synonymous with the region.
- Classic Rhine – visiting the aforementioned overnight ports, as well as Antwerp, Belgium; Nijmegen, Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Mainz, Speyer, Kehl, and Breisach, Germany. This voyage also allows for additional stays in Frankfurt.
- Christmas Markets along the Rhine – the snow-flecked towns along the Rhine River will bring storybook holidays to life, inviting travellers aboard the 110-guest capacity Crystal Bach to visit two of Switzerland’s loveliest markets - Barfüsserplatz and Münsterplatz in Basel – plus historical abbeys and cathedrals. An overnight in Cologne sets the stage to feel the magic of the holidays in the festively decorated city, which is renowned as having one of the largest Christmas markets in all of Europe.
Crystal Ravel (Garonne & Dordogne Rivers & Gironde Estuary) - Maiden voyage 8th August 2017
The 84-guest Crystal Ravel will explore the UNESCO-designated cultural site of Bordeaux, which boasts more protected buildings than any other French city outside of Paris.
- Bordeaux, the Wine Region & Beyond – the seven-night itinerary spends two nights in Bordeaux before cruising on to Cadillac (overnight), Pauillac (overnight), Blaye and Libourne (overnight), then back to Bordeaux (overnight). The extra nights in Bordeaux afford guests to visit Arachon in southwestern France for the city’s oysters, white wine and the popular Dune du Pilat, which is Europe’s tallest sand dune.
Crystal Mahler (Rhine, Main & Danube Rivers) - Maiden voyage 29th August, 2017
The 16-night “Grand Europe” itinerary is the longest offered by the Crystal river fleet. It is also two nights longer than most other lines sailing the same route, allowing guests time to explore this iconic route at a more leisurely place than is currently offered.
- Grand Europe – the 110-guest capacity Crystal Mahler will transit the Rhine-Main-Danube with its many locks that connect the continent’s two mightiest rivers (the Rhine and the Danube), to explore the treasures of each. From the iconic windmills of Holland to the fairytale villages of Germany’s countryside, guests will have ample opportunity to immerse themselves in the charm of the destinations, with overnights in Budapest, Vienna, Passau and Amsterdam.
Please note inaugural voyages for Crystal Mozart (13th July 2016), Crystal Debussy (4th June 2017), Crystal Bach (18th June 2017), Crystal Ravel (8th August 2017) and Crystal Mahler (29th August 2017) will be exclusively available to members of the Crystal Society from 30th November until 30th December 15, 2015. If you are not a Crystal Society member but would like to register your interest in these voyages then please contact us on the number shown below.
For more information on Crystal’s river fleet and the itineraries available, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.