Crystal Esprit Offers Bold Lineup Of Adventures
Crystal Esprit will sail on her maiden voyage in December 2015, and her guests are promised dozens of thrilling Crystal Adventures, some of which are offered complimentary, focussed on rugged experiences, unique perspectives and inclusive exploration.
Her maiden voyage, departing December 23, 2015, offers an inclusive pre-and-post-cruise New Year’s Eve Extravaganza in Dubai, complete with three or four night accommodation at the Dubai Taj Hotel.
Crystal Yacht Cruises is the newest travel experience from the world’s most awarded luxury cruise line, Crystal Cruises, and the extravagantly appointed yacht, Crystal Esprit will be perfectly fitted for adventure. She will visit brand new ports of call to gain new travel perspectives and offer the same acclaimed level of service and luxury as her Crystal Cruises sisters, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.
Crystal Esprit will feature shore-side options to suit virtually any interest across all of her varied itineraries. They include:
- Deep-sea fishing off the coast of Desroches, Seychelles, for the chance to make an exotic catch of Barracuda, Wahoo, Dogtooth and Yellowfin tuna and Giant and Bluefin Trevally.
- One-tank scuba dive in St Anne Island, Seychelles, geared toward certified divers who can immerse themselves in the underwater world of shipwrecks, giant rock formations and spectacular sea life.
- Rafting down the Krupa and Zrmanja Rivers in Zadar, Croatia, two of the most beautiful waterways in Europe, then picnicking in Muskovac.
- Quad adventures on the rugged trails of Cyprus, taking adventurers to secluded spots most visitors don’t even know exist, with views of waterfalls and swimming at the Baths of Adonis.
- Trek to Delphi at Mount Parnassus in Itea, Greece, the imposing and sacred site once thought to be the centre of the earth.
Every Crystal Esprit itinerary will also offer at least one complimentary excursion in every port, including hiking and rafting the Acheron River in Parga, Greece; zip lining through the dense forest in Ephelia; and exploring the medieval city of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.
To celebrate the inauguration of Crystal Esprit, Crystal Yacht Cruises will also be offering two inclusive land programmes for guests who would like to extend their holiday and even ring in the New Year with Crystal. These programmes include:
- Seychelles’ Inclusive Dubai Programme: a two-night, pre-cruise experience inclusive with every Seychelles voyage, giving guests the opportunity to explore the wonders of Dubai, from haute couture shopping malls and traditional gold souks to desert safaris, world-class golf and complimentary entrance to the Wild Wadi Water Park.
- New Year’s Eve Dubai Extravaganza, three- or four-night programme offered to guests who sail on one of the first two Crystal Esprit sailings, including an uninterrupted view of the spectacular Burj Khalifa New Year’s Eve Extravaganza, where the world’s tallest building lights up in a dazzling presentation of light and pyrotechnics. Offered three-nights post-cruise on the yacht’s 23rd December 2015 maiden voyage and four-nights pre-cruise on the inaugural 2016 voyage.
Crystal Esprit itineraries can be viewed on our website and are available to book now.
For further information on this incredible luxury yacht then please call one of our Luxury Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.