Crystal Cruises Offers Shorter World Cruise Segments Aboard Crystal Serenity
Crystal Cruises is expanding its popular “Crystal Getaways” to include shortened segments of its sought-after World Cruise voyages for 2016 and 2017.
Five new voyage options have been announced, comprising select South American departures that are part of Crystal Serenity’s “Southern Celebración” World Cruise, which in full sails a 94 nights round-trip from Miami on 10th January 2017. The collection of cruises, which range from six to 13 nights, allows travellers to experience snippets of Crystal’s celebrated luxury sailings with less commitment of time, while enjoying additional savings.
Exploring destinations throughout Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Vietnam and Japan in 2016; and Panama, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Barbados in 2017, the schedule of available itineraries aboard Crystal Serenity includes:
- 29th February 2016 : Bali to Port Kelang (six nights)
- 6th March 6 2016 : Port Kelang to Singapore (six nights)
- 12th March 2016 : Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (eight nights)
- 20th March 2016 : Ho Chi Minh City to Shanghai (11 nights)
- 31st March 2016 : Shanghai to Incheon (seven nights)
- 7th April 2016 : Incheon to Tokyo (seven nights)
- 22nd January 2017: Colón to Callao (eight nights)
- 30th January 2017: Callao to Valparaíso (nine nights)
- 8th February 2017: Valparaíso to Ushuaia (10 nights)
- 18th February 2017: Ushuaia to Buenos Aires (13 nights)
- 27th March 2017: Manaus to Bridgetown/Barbados (nine nights)
As segments of Crystal’s existing, longer itineraries, the voyages can be booked independently or as a means to extend one’s holiday in addition to previously scheduled sailings.
One of the most highly styled and spacious ships in the world, Crystal Serenity offers fabulous food and flawless, European style service in some of the most luxurious surroundings of any ship afloat.
In keeping with Crystal Cruises all-luxury style, suites are an especially strong point, all being outside and the great majority having balconies. The pool areas include one with a retractable glass roof and lots of elegant wicker furniture. Fixtures and fittings everywhere throughout this sumptuous vessel are the finest quality at every level.
For more information on these voyages with Crystal Cruises, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.