Crystal Cruises New Land Programmes in Canada And North America
Crystal Cruises has extended its land programme with options to explore North America’s East Coast and French Canada.
Crystal Serenity shall offer five voyages in total for the 2014 season between September and October. The two and three night, pre and post-cruise packages will allow guests the opportunity to explore far beyond the New England/ Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Quebec City. Programmes are available in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montréal and Québec City, or alternatively guests can enjoy a free transfer between Québec and Montréal to plan their own extended adventure ashore.
Toronto & Niagara Falls - 2 nights
- Tour of Niagara Falls followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker’s lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
- Dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower’s rotating 360 restaurant, home of the world’s highest wine cellar.
- Exploration of a “hidden” Toronto via the PATH – a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining. Has to be seen to be believed.
Québec City and Montréal by Train - 3 nights
- Accommodation at the Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Québec City – itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Ritz-Carlton Montréal.
- Business class train ride between Montréal and Québec City, including access to stations’ VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine and of course, lunch.
- Exploration of Québec City’s museés, shops and historical districts, plus Montréal’s renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter and majestic Mount Royal.
Crystal Serenity Itineraries
Autumn’s Pallette – Boston to Quebec City departing 19 September 2014 for 10-nights
Maritime Explorer – Quebec City roundtrip departing 29 September 2014 for 7-nights
Fall Celebration – Quebec City to New York departing 6 October 2014 for 10-nights
Crimson Capitals – New York to Quebec City departing 16 October 2014 for 10-nights
Historic Harbors – Quebec City to New York departing 26 October 2014 for 10-nights
For more information on the Crystal Cruises Extended Land Programme then please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677