Crystal Cruises New Asia Boutique Adventures
Crystal Cruises has released a wonderful new selection of Boutique Adventures which are available on a selection of 2015 Asia voyages.
Crystal’s Boutique Adventures are intimate shoreside excursions that are NOT available with any other cruise line – they truly are unique – and offer guests the chance to experience something a little extra special ashore. The experiences offered on the 2015 Asia voyages include mixology in Hong Kong, learning how Sumo Wrestlers stay in shape in Tokyo and Sushi making, with a visit to a local market to source the ingredients.
- Learning the art of Chinese Mixology in Hong Kong , with lunch at Tin Lung Heen, a two-star Michelin restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton. Afterward, participate in a mixology class at Ozone, the world’s highest bar.
- Experience Shanghai : A Day in the Life for an experience immersing guests in the culture of Shanghai. Explorers will participate in a tai chi class in the park, shop at the wet market, take a cooking class for lunch, join a calligraphy and paper cutting workshop and pay a home visit to a local family for tea.
- Enjoy a Private Viewing of Bund 26 including a private dinner on the balcony of the ABC Bank following a showing of the art and the private rooms of the bank.
- Observe a Traditional Tokyo Sumo Stable where Japan’s wrestlers will be immersed in their morning practice called “asa-keiko”.
- Master Otaru Sushi Making with this cooking workshop that includes a visit to the local food market to shop for ingredients, followed by sushi making and sake tastings with the chef at a local sushi restaurant.
- Relish in the Taste of Kyoto by visiting the local market with a Kyoto chef for cooking ingredients and indulging in the cuisines and sake unique to Kyoto.
Crystal Cruises 2015 Asia itineraries collectively call in Ho Chi Minh City and Chan May, Vietnam; Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, Malaysia; Surabaya, Bali, Semarang, Jakarta and Belawan, Indonesia; Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Pusan, South Korea; Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan; Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sanya, Dalian, Xiamen, Yantai and Beijing, China; and Kōchi, Osaka, Aomori, Otaru and Tokyo, Japan.
You can view our entire collection of Crystal Cruises 2015 Asia itineraries by clicking here. The Asia season is available aboard both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity – two of the finest passenger vessels in the world.
Hand-picked Crystal Cruises Asia Voyages 2015
Pagodas & Palaces – Departing 17 February 2015 aboard Crystal Symphony for 7-nights
Itinerary: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (overnight in port) | Cruising the Gulf of Thailand | Bangkok/Laem, Chabang, Thailand | Sihanoukville, Cambodia | Cruising the South China Sea | Singapore (overnight in port before disembarkation
Across the East China Sea – Departing 11 April 2015 aboard Crystal Symphony for 12-nights
Itinerary: Hong Kong, China | Cruising the South China Sea | Taipei, Keelung, Taiwan | Cruising the East China Sea | Shanghai, China (overnight in port) | Cruising the East China Sea | Pusan, South Korea | Cruising the East China Sea | Kochi, Japan | Osaka, Japan (overnight in port) | Tokyo
For further info or to book a specific voyage, then please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.