Crystal Cruises Announces Collection Of 2019 Voyages
Crystal Cruises has unveiled a full collection of incredible worldwide itineraries for 2019. The voyages span the entire water-faring Crystal portfolio to create an unparalleled year of luxury global exploration.
Eight luxurious Crystal ships – two award-winning ocean vessels; five luxury river yachts; and one boutique yacht – will sail a total of 260 voyages to 91 countries, visiting 298 ports, including 13 maiden calls and at least one overnight stay in 71 destinations.
In addition to having nearly two full years to plan their worldwide holiday, guests can choose from a vast array of distinctly luxurious travel experiences that literally cover the globe.
Among the many highlights are:
- Hot trending destinations, including Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, Jerusalem and Jordan with Crystal Serenity, and New Zealand with Crystal Symphony
- Remote, less visited sites including the Kamchatka Peninsula in Siberia and Aitutaki Island, New Zealand with Crystal Symphony and Liverpool’s Isle of Man with Crystal Serenity
- Maiden calls with Crystal Symphony to Hualien, Taiwan; Ishigaki, Japan; Vlissingen, Netherlands; and Port Arthur, Tasmania; with Crystal Serenity Kangaroo Island, Australia; and Porto Novo, Cape Verde
- Expanded Holy Land discovery, with three full days spent in Israel, plus visits to Jordan and Greece aboard Crystal Symphony
- Warm weather winter getaways through South American and along the North American Gulf Coast, featuring overnights in New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, Punta Del Este and Buenos Aires, all aboard Crystal Symphony
- Cultural powerhouse itineraries including a Crystal Serenity Northern Europe route that includes three full days in UNESCO-recognised Bordeaux, plus extended exploration in Bruges, Amsterdam, Bilbao and the Basque region of St. Jean-du-Luz and the Rioja wine region
- Springtime discovery of New England and Canada, (historically set for autumn when the foliage is vibrant and the air is crisp) for a fresh perspective on a much loved and historically rich region aboard Crystal Serenity
- French Polynesia and New Zealand-focused discoveries, with Crystal Symphony itineraries sailing to the Cook Islands, Easter Island, Tauranga and Rotorua
- The world’s premier wine regions, including the Chianti region, Bordeaux, Rioja and Napier
- Exploration of four major European rivers, with Crystal River Cruises the first river cruise line to reveal its 2019 itineraries, ranging from seven-night voyages on Crystal Mozart to 16-night sailings aboard Crystal Mahler.
- Exclusive boutique yachting access to the harbours of the West Indies, with Crystal Esprit sailing routes from Marigot Bay, St. Martin/St. Maarten to coveted spots including St. Barts/Gustavia, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada and Virgin Gorda.
Virtually every travel interest is represented on Crystal Cruises’ 2019 collection of voyages. Classically inquisitive guests will relish visits to romantic sites in Florence, Rome, Monaco and Cinque Terre. Night owls will appreciate the party atmosphere in Rio de Janeiro, Ibiza, St Tropez and Buenos Aires. Adventurers will dive in to opportunities to navigate the jungles of Costa Rica and scout the Big Five on Zimbabwe safaris. And foodies will find specialised programming that showcases the local flavours of nearly every region visited.
For more information on Crystal Cruises’ 2019 sailings, please contact one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.