Crystal Cruises Adds NEW Culinary Adventures To Shoreside Options
Crystal Cruises has unveiled an extensive menu of culinary experiences ashore, with 12 brand new options added for 2015.
There are three dozen Crystal Adventures in 2015 and each one is specifically designed to highlight the local flavours and signature cuisine of Greece, Malta, Portugal, Italy, Spain, France and Turkey. Each one includes hands-on cooking instruction, wine tasting and pairing and exploring local markets for the freshest and finest ingredients.
Culinary shore-side experiences in 2015 include:
· Meandering through the Tuscan countryside to Verrazzano Castle, situated in a small village within Chianti, for an extravagant wine-pairing meal (from Florence in June, August, October and November) – this is a NEW option.
· Roaming the local marketplace to select fresh ingredients, then use those ingredients to create a feast of traditional Turkish delicacies with hands-on instruction at a local family farm (from Kuşadasi in September and October) – this is a NEW option.
· Crafting, bottling and labelling one’s own wine in Spain’s renowned Vera de Estenas wine region, led by an expert winemaker and oenologist (from Valencia in June and November) – this is a NEW option.
· Wine tasting and dining on world-famous Ston oysters in Dubrovnik in June, September and October.
· Hands-on cooking instruction from the head chef of Faggera Restaurant in the charming village of Megalochori, creating appetisers, entrees and desserts using traditional local ingredients (from Santorini in September and October).
Tastes of the world have always been an integral part of the Crystal Experience, with an onboard culinary programme that comprises a multitude of globally-inspired delicacies, from Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road and The Sushi Bar and regional Italian comfort food in Prego to internationally-themed selections in the Lido Café. With such a flare of flavours onboard, it’s obvious that the shore-side options will be just as mouth-watering.
For more information on Crystal Cruises and the 2015 culinary themed Crystal Adventures please contact one of our Luxury Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.