Crystal Cruises 2016 and Early 2017 Itineraries
Crystal Cruises has announced its 2016 and early 2017 itineraries, offering a selection of maiden calls, overnights in port and a selection of shorter voyage options.
One of the finest luxury cruise lines in the world, Crystal Cruises prides itself on offering guests a most magnificent experience aboard the two highest rated ships in the world, Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony. If you have a passion for adventure, a thirst for local knowledge and a keen palette for delicious gourmet cuisine then Crystal Cruises is the one for you.
In 2016, Crystal Cruises shall offer a total of 60 voyages in 70 countries, with 86 overnight stays in 48 ports. In total the two vessels shall collectively visit 245 ports across the world. 27 Maiden Calls include: Hoonah, Alaska: Mystery Island, Vanuatu; Aitutaki, Cook Islands; Port Canaveral, Florida and the Isle of Skye in the UK.
Crystal will also introduce 29 cruises of 10-days or less, including one 5-day and two 6-day voyages for the first ever time. These voyages shall be along the Pacific Coast.
2016 Itinerary Highlights
- 102-day World Cruise sailing round-trip from San Francisco for the first time, with 5 segments beginning in Sydney, Bali, Singapore, Shanghai & Tokyo.
- Crystal's first Alaska season in 5 years, with shorter 7 & 10-day itineraries. • Two new Northern Europe cruises to/from Berlin, with a complimentary three-night Berlin land package.
- Two January/February voyages cruising Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- Eight 5-22-day cruises to/from California in the winter, spring & fall including a new Hawaiian islands itinerary round-trip from San Francisco and a new San Diego round-trip, visiting Catalina Island for the first-time ever.
- Two new Panama Canal cruises: Chile to Miami & Miami to San Francisco.
- New Caribbean & Central America cruises including a return to New Orleans after a decade-long absence, with three voyages (one round-trip) and two voyages to/from Colón, Panama. The sailings feature rarely-visited islands like Jamaica and Bonaire, plus luxurious favourites such as Turks & Caicos, St. Barts, and Virgin Gorda for the first time.
- A New England-Canada season with a local overnight on land in Montreal, plus 7, 8, 9 and 10-day voyage options, including a round-trip from New York.
- Ten 7, 9 and 12-day Mediterranean cruises in spring and autumn, featuring a return to Israel and to Athens as a “turnaround” port.
- Five voyages to or from Asia, with multiple ports in South Korea.
- A return to Sydney for its world-famous New Year’s fireworks on an Auckland-Melbourne holiday cruise, with a second holiday voyage round-trip from Miami.
2017 Itinerary Summary
The 2017 collection shall offer 14 Maiden Calls: Alotau and Kiriwina, Papua New Guinea; Boracay and Romblon Islands, Philippines; Iquique and Castro, Chiloé Island, Iquique, Chile; Isle of Pines, New CaledoniaMatarani, Peru; Champagne Bay, Vanuatu; Portobelo, Panama; Santo Tomás de Castilla, Guatemala; Stewart Island, New Zealand; Takamatsu, Japan and Trujillo, Peru.
There will also be a 94-day ‘Ultimate South America’ World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity, sailing round-trip from Miami, Florida on January 10. This particular voyage shall be broken into six segments - Antarctica, the Amazon, to/from Colon, Valparaíso, Buenos Aires, Rio & Barbados.
A 99-day pan-Pacific Grand Cruise aboard Crystal Symphony shall depart on January 5 and this voyage shall be broken into seven segments - sailing to/from Melbourne, Sydney (round-trip), Bali, Singapore, Hong Kong, Incheon, and Tokyo, and featuring several new and rarely visited Polynesian ports and Crystal’s first return to the Philippines in 18 years.
Crystal Cruises 2016 and early 2017 itineraries are available to book from today, for more information please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677