Crystal Cruises' Announce 2014 Itineraries
Crystal Cruises has announced their full year of 2014 itineraries as well as a collection of voyages departing in early 2015.
The luxury cruise line, which was recently awarded the top spot for Best Large-Ship Cruise Line in Conde Nast’s UK Traveller Awards, is the first to announce their complete schedule for 2014, which features a total of 61 cruises departing on the Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony.
Commenting on the announcement Crystal Cruises' Senior Vice President for Marketing & Sales, Jack Anderson, said: “Our 2014 to early 2015 calendar is especially exciting, with dozens of new routes and places to see, via one of the most pampering ways one can travel: a Six-Star Crystal cruise.”
Crystal Cruises’ 2014 highlights include:
- The opportunity to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites on 54 of the 61 voyages
- Crystal’s first West Africa sailings since 2011
- A variety of itineraries that include overnight stays in a selected port of call
- First Crystal Cruises’ to depart and return to Bangkok
- A New Year’s Eve cruise stopping in Hong Kong overnight
- New ports of call including Galway (Ireland), Luanda (Angola), Lombok (Indonesia), Ibiza (Spain), Oban (Scotland), Skagen (Denmark), Puerto Limon (Costa Rica)
In 2015, Crystal will be celebrating their 25year anniversary with a range of brand new itineraries running between January and April, including stops in less-visited ports of call including Alter do Chao in Brazil, Yantai in China and Maputo in Mozambique.
If you would like more information on Crystal’s 2014/15 sailings, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.