Cruises from Dover
Cruise from Dover in 2020 and 2021 and enjoy a no-fly cruise holiday with a range of cruise lines to several of the world's best destinations.
Situated approximately 70 miles from London, Dover the is the UK's second busiest cruise port. If you're looking for a British Isles cruise or would like to explore Northern Europe, Dover is the perfect choice of port. In 2020/21, there are a variety of cruise lines offering cruises from Dover, including Hurtigruten, Crystal Cruises and Saga Cruises.
5 Great Reasons To Cruise From Dover
- Easily accessible from London by car or train.
- No need to fly - your holiday begins as soon as you arrive at the port.
- No baggage restrictions - pack as much as you want!
- Fabulous itineraries available, including Northern Lights cruises.
- Excellent cruise deals available - many fares include car-parking.
Cruise Deals From Dover
There are cruises from Dover in 2020 and 2021 available to suit all budgets, and it is possible to find a great deal on both short break cruises and longer itineraries. Take advantage of fares inclusive of chauffeur-driven transfers and optional travel insurance with Saga Cruises, or personalise your onboard experience with onboard spending money on selected sailings with Crystal Cruises and Oceania Cruises.
For further details regarding cruises from Dover in 2020 and 2021, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, simply make an online enquiry for your preferred sailing.