The aptly named Classica is a beautifully styled ship, brim full of elegant design features and fittings. Carrara marble, polished brass and elegant Murano glass fixtures combine with soft, inviting furnishings to create a ship that is a modern Italian masterpiece.
Classica is 220 metres long and a comfortable 53,000 tons. This makes her large enough to offer a full range of extensive facilities, while allowing her to remain nimble enough to enter many of the smaller, more upscale ports that larger ships must sail by. This size fosters a feeling of real intimacy and warmth that, combined with the world famous, irresistible Italian hospitality and charm, makes for a much more personalised cruise experience.
The Costa Classica features a wide range of cabins, from comfortable insides to suites that feature their own panoramic balconies. There are seven bars, and a large, indulgent health spa, as well as sparkling pools and relaxing hot tubs.
There is a large theatre for full productions shows as well as the striking Piazza Navona, which is a great people watching place as well as being the hub of night life on board. Enjoy cappuccino or espresso in flawless Italian style and surroundings as Costa Classica carries you towards your next adventure ashore.
- Inside, outside and balcony suites, all with private facilities and double beds in all grades. 654 cabins for 1308 passengers double occupancy. Details as listed below
- Six grades of inside cabins across four decks, all with double bed. From 17 sq. metres
- Five grades of outside cabins, many with window put some with large porthole. Double beds. Around 16 sq. metres
- Ten upper deck suites featuring bathroom with full bath, twin sinks, separate sitting area, double beds plus large balcony with chairs, table and lounger. Around 47 sq. metres
- Striking, circular observation lounge on upper deck with glass walls that becomes a night time disco
- Two storey Colosseo Theatre for production shows
- Seven bars featuring music for pre dinner cocktails and after dinner dancing
- Large, upper deck heath spa with a beauty salon, twin Jacuzzis, fitness centre and sauna plus Turkish baths
- Two pools
- Four Jacuzzis
- Outdoor jogging track
- Teens club
- Children’s club
- Internet facilities
- Shopping centre
- Tivoli restaurant serving a la carte cuisine
- Alfresco café serving breakfast and lunch inside or under a canopied terrace, and dinner each evening