The Costa Allegra is a very contemporary showcase of modern Italian styling and design wrapped up in a hull large enough to offer comfort and diversion at every turn, and yet small enough to venture into the more secluded and chic harbours that the larger vessels must pass by. Elegant and blessed with extensive sun decks, she offers a pleasant, intriguing diversion to the norm.
At the stern, a perfectly curved wall of floor to ceiling glass allows for expansive views of the ship’s wake. A beautiful circular lobby features fine furnishings and artful lighting that create an elegant vibe which permeates the entire ship. Everywhere on Costa Allegra, glass walls allow natural daylight to fill the ship, making for a pleasant, up beat feel throughout the ship.
Costa Allegra is 28, 500 tons and has nine decks, including a two level, upper deck spa with a glass skylight, and pools and hot tubs on the inviting upper decks where both breakfast and lunch can be taken outdoors in the sun.
Comfort and a high sense of style make this lovely ship a good choice at an excellent price, and her size is perfect for a more in depth, adventurous style of cruising with all the facilities, but without the crowds.
- All cabins have shower and WC, as well as double beds available in all grades across the ship. Specifics are as below. 399 cabins in all grades
- Four grades of inside cabins, beds convertible to twin. Around 15 sq. metres
- Four grades of outside double cabins. From 14 sq. metres
- One grade each of single inside and outside cabins, dimensions as above
- Ten mini suites with separate sitting area, bathroom with bath tub and large private balcony with a table plus chairs and sun lounger. Around 31 sq. metres
- Three large suites facing out over the bows. Bigger than the min suites above, but with no private balcony
- Amalfi upper deck disco with glass walls and sky dome
- Flamenco casino
- Main show lounge
- Piano music and pre dinner cocktails in various bars
- After dinner music and production shows in main theatre
- Children’s Squok club
- Upper deck, twin level spa with glass roof, sauna, massage, health and fitness facilities
- Two pools
- Two Jacuzzis
- Jogging track
- Shopping gallery
- Internet facilities
- Four restaurants including the reservations only Amalfi for a small fee, elegant Montmartre restaurant and Yacht Club for breakfast and lunch indoors or outside
- Photo gallery