Connoisseurs of Cuisine Cruises Aboard EUROPA 2
Guests aboard the five-star EUROPA 2 will have the opportunity to gather tips, tricks and details on how to prepare top-class food in 2014 thanks to a selection of Connoisseurs of Cuisine voyages with Hapag-Lloyd.
This season’s themes include the “Perfect Meat Academy”, cheese specialities, Sylt sea salt, chutneys and spices as well as ice cream. German TV chef Sarah Wiener is also offering special cooking classes for children on two cruises in October.
Experts from various culinary fields will give gourmet-loving guests exclusive insights into each of their specialist fields in workshops on board.
- In the “Perfect Meat Academy” with Wolfgang Otto from Otto Gourmet on a cruise from Dubai to Dubai, departing 20 April 2014, guests will find out all about how to prepare various types of meat like a professional.
- Cheese expert Wolfgang Hofmann will present specialties from his “Tölzer Kasladen” on board the cruise from Lisbon to Hamburg, departing 26 May 2014.
- “Chef of the Year 2013”, Christian Strum-Willms, will accompany the voyage from Hamburg to Barcelona, departing 26 June 2014 and offer first-hand tricks for the preparation of tapas and sushi.
- Befitting the route along the picturesque Mediterranean coast, “Bella Italia” will be celebrated on two cruises in August. The ice cream experts from Giovanni L. will show both adults and children how the best Italian ice cream is made.
- On the Atlantic crossing from 25 November 2014, Alexandro Pape will reveal valuable and interesting facts about how Sylt sea salt, the first salt produced from North Sea water, is produced and collected.
- As the EUROPA 2 cruises through the eastern Mediterranean in October, TV chef Sarah Wiener will be on board on two cruises to organise children’s cooking courses for the younger guests.
For more information on any of the Connoisseurs of Cuisine voyages, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677