Brilliance of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas is a beautifully styled modern cruise ship more intimate in scale than the Voyager and Freedom class ships, and yet still boasting more than enough amenities to provide for an action packed voyage. She alternates between cruising the Mediterranean and making week long circuits out of Dubai to the highlights of the Arabian Gulf.
Brilliance features a vast amount of glass in her superstructures, with the result that the ship seems to be almost always bathed in sunlight. In terms of dining, she offers a series of more intimate venues such as the Portofino Italian restaurant, and Chops Grille for sumptuous steaks and seafood.
The Casino Royale provides for late night fun and games, and Brilliance also sports a beautiful billiards room, decorated on the theme of the British Raj. She has a beautiful solarium and spa that must rank as one of the most tranquil retreats anywhere at sea.
Brilliance is a ship that has scale enough to offer big ship options galore, while still fostering a feeling of warmth and intimacy in her public areas. From the Centrum lobby to an elegant champagne bar, to her sparkling pools and welcoming hot tubs, this beautiful, elegant vessel is a striking modern classic in her own right.
Brilliance of the Seas features accommodation ranging from inside cabins to deluxe suites with private balconies. All feature twin beds convertible to a queen, and private shower and toilet. Individual grades are as outlined below.
- Inside cabins. Small sitting area, 165 sq. ft
- Large Ocean View. As above, but with picture window and around 170 sq. ft of space. Cabins on deck two may have a porthole instead of a window
- Family Ocean View. Can accommodate up to six. Twin beds that convert to a queen, bunk beds in a separate area, and additional sofa bed. 319 sq .ft
- Deluxe Ocean View. Larger sitting area, furnished private balcony. Around 220 sq. ft
- Superior Ocean View. As above but with larger seating area and mini bar. Furnished private balcony. 245 sq. ft
- Junior Suites with more living space in the lounge area, bathtub and furnished balcony. Around 359 sq. ft
- Five grades of suite, with larger seating areas and storage space, more expansive balconies and concierge service. From Grand Suites between 464 and 490 sq. ft including balcony to the Royal Suite, complete with whirlpool bathtub and baby grand piano. 1216 sq. ft including balcony.
- Numerous bars and lounges featuring piano music and live bands, guitarists and various others
- Large main show lounge staging lavish after dinner floor shows
- Casino Royale for gambling until the early morning hours
- Disco for night owls until the small hours
- Numerous outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Beautifully themed solarium style adults area
- Rock climbing wall
- Shopping gallery
- Main dining room as well as a casual buffet alternative for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chops Grille
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Seaview café
- Latte-Tudes Themed coffee bar
- Colony Club with billiard tables
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Day spa and fitness centre
- Teens and Children’s programmes and activities in separate areas
- Sports court for basketball and volleyball
Brilliance of the Seas Images
Brilliance of the Seas Cruises
|11 Mar 2021||Western Caribbean||4 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|15 Mar 2021||Western Caribbean||5 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|25 Mar 2021||Western Caribbean||4 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|29 Mar 2021||Western Caribbean||5 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|8 Apr 2021||Western Caribbean||4 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|12 Apr 2021||Western Caribbean||5 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|22 Apr 2021||Western Caribbean||4 days||Brilliance of the Seas|
|26 Apr 2021||Western Caribbean||5 days||Brilliance of the Seas|