AmaStella Staterooms & Suites
AmaStella’s onboard accommodation is comprised of eight categories of stateroom and one suite grade. All categories, aside from E and D, boast their own private balconies.
The categories are as follows:
- Category E: Piano Deck – Fixed Window | 160 sq. ft.
- Category D: Piano Deck – Fixed Window | 160 sq. ft.
- Category CB: Violin Deck – French Balcony | 155 sq. ft.
- Category CA: Violin & Cello Deck – French Balcony | 170 sq. ft.
- Category BB: Cello Deck – Twin Balcony | 210 sq. ft.
- Category BA: Violin Deck – Twin Balcony | 210 sq. ft.
- Category AB: Cello Deck – Twin Balcony | 235 sq. ft.
- Category AA: Violin Deck – Twin Balcony | 235 sq. ft.
- Suite: Twin Balcony| 350 sq. ft.
All categories of accommodation are equipped with private bathroom facilities, a seating area, media player and climate control.
AmaStella Dining Venues
Dining on AmaStella is available in a choice of two main venues. The ship’s main restaurant is located on the Cello Deck and offers ample seating for all guests in a cosy environment. The food served here is buffet-style during breakfast and lunch, and then by-course at your table in the evening. The menu choices are vast and varied and feature everything from meat and fish dishes to risottos, pasta and vegetarian dishes.
The Chef’s Table Restaurant is a reservation-only venue, though all guests are guaranteed at least one dining experience here during their cruise. Surrounded by panoramic windows, the seating area offers a full view of the kitchen via a glass wall and serves a five-course menu of international dishes.
AmaStella also has a Lounge & Coffee Bar. Situated on the Violin Deck, here you can enjoy soups, cakes and light-bites alongside a mixture of hot beverages and soft drinks.
AmaStella Entertainment & Facilities
During the day, the ship’s Sun Deck and Observation Lounge both provide an elegant environment in which to relax with a good book or to mingle with fellow guests. Alternatively, those keen on health and well-being will enjoy the AmaStella's fitness studio and spa facilities.
After dinner, it is common for guests to reconvene in the Main Lounge, where you will be treated to performances from local dancers and musicians.
For further information regarding AmaStella, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the cruises featured below.