Seven Seas Explorer will be the fourth addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet when she joins in 2016 and she is already pinned as being the most luxurious cruise ship ever built. They say that true luxury is defined not by price or by carat size, but in exquisite details and expert craftsmanship, […]
Tag Archives | Seven Seas Explorer
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed details on all ten suite categories that will be offered aboard Seven Seas Explorer. Each and every category of suite (there will be 375 available featuring the largest verandas in the cruise industry) will provide elegance, five-star luxury and relaxing comfort – none more so than the highly acclaimed […]
The first building block for Seven Seas Explorer is now in place. The piece was placed during a special keel laying ceremony at the Fincantieri shipyard in Genoa, Italy, just a few days ago. A black Rolls Royce Phantom transported the three symbolic coins to the event in first-class style. The coins placed were a […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises newest ship, Seven Seas Explorer is due for delivery in the summer of 2016, however, the itineraries for her inaugural season are on sale from Monday, January 19th for Seven Seas Society members and general sale from February 4th– can’t wait that long? No problem, we can take your booking request […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...