Read my new review of P&O Cruises’ Britannia P&O Cruises said that Britannia was inspired by their past, but designed for their future and this is evident from the second you step aboard. I have just returned from her 14-night maiden voyage to the Mediterranean and I have to say that she is a ship […]
Tag Archives | P&O Cruises
If you are looking for a quick getaway in the coming months, then we have an ideal selection of voyages available and to some superb destinations. Escape the cold and damp U.K. and soak up some Mediterranean sunshine, discover the beauty of the Baltic region as you visit ports including Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tallinn, or head to […]
New photos of P&O Cruises Britannia On March 10th 2015, Her Majesty the Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, officially named P&O Cruises new flagship Britannia in a glittering ceremony in which a bottle of British Wiston Estate Brut NV was broke against the hull of the 143,000 ton cruise ship. […]
David George returned last month from his longest cruise, 35 nights with P&O Cruises – read his Oriana cruise ship review and join him as he visits the Caribbean and takes in the sights and sounds of New Orleans. I had never been on a cruise as long as this one and when I booked […]
P&O Cruises – Oriana cruise ship review David George secures a late deal with P&O Cruises to Jordan via Suez . . . With cruise companies competing to sell their unsold staterooms, there are some mouthwatering deals on offer during the countdown to departure and last month I decided to track one down. P&O Cruises […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
David George revisits his first choice of cruise ship . . . Despite enjoying my first cruise holiday six years ago on board Arcadia, I wasn’t feeling as excited about my return as I should. Recent whispers about viruses and concerns over service standards circulating on some websites had raised a number of doubts and […]
David George cruised to the Med on board P&O Cruises’ Adonia to find out… I am becoming seriously addicted to cruising, particularly on mid-size ships. There’s nothing quite like that sense of anticipation when cases have been unpacked and the stateroom becomes your personal fiefdom. So much more relaxing than air travel, wouldn’t you say? […]
Now that 2012 is here we’ve put our heads together and come up with 10 great reasons for enjoying a cruise holiday in the next 12 months. If you’ve got anything you’d like to add simply leave a reply in the comments below. Visit Alaska with Princess Cruises For the fifth year in a […]
Dining at sea is one of cruising’s true pleasures. On most cruise ships, meal times are a social event and the perfect opportunity to mix with family, friends and other diners whilst exploring new culturally-infused culinary delights. Considering this, perhaps it’s no surprise that partnerships between famous chefs and cruise lines are becoming an increasingly […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...