Jos Dewing explores the emerging phenomena of adventure travel as the new luxury ‘must have’ experience of 2015. In several of my blogs this year I’ve tried to some extent to define what the term luxury actually means in the cruise context. In my view, the concept of a helicopter lift and champagne infused arrival […]
Tag Archives | Noble Caledonia
Legends of Papua New Guinea with Noble Caledonia Every now and then I am alerted to a cruise itinerary that really captures my imagination. Up until now, the last voyage to do so was Silversea’s Cuba cruise on Silver Explorer (which you can read here). However, this morning – while attempting to shrug off the […]
“One of the finest small ships in the world” – step aboard the MS Island Sky Recently, I was lucky enough to be invited aboard Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky, which was conveniently (for me) docked in nearby Portsmouth. Having travelled down to the south-coast, I made my way through the impressive International Cruise Terminal […]
[slider_pro id=”1″] Two members of our team were lucky enough to be invited onto Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky. During their stay they took some photos that we’d like to share with you. Next week we’ll have a full review of the ship so check back then to find out why lovers of small-ship cruises […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...