WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CRUISE? It’s a question we’ve heard over and over again. Sometimes from friends, but usually from friends of friends, the ones who have yet to cruise and are keen to pick our brains about the best voyage for them. It’s the obvious query, but it doesn’t make it any easier to […]
Tag Archives | cruise ships
We’ve all come across them. The ingrates, the self-obsessed and the entitled. They are the bane of any holiday, but are particularly insufferable on a cruise with their demanding attitude, complete lack of time-keeping and utter disregard for anyone around them. Now, we’re probably preaching to the converted here, but it’s always worth a good […]
I recently enjoyed a visit to Seven Seas Voyager (she is a wonderful ship) and I decided to put together a short photo blog highlighting some of the things I personally liked about her, but before I get to the pictures let me tell you a little more about her. Seven Seas Voyager is one […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
Seabourn triplets sold to Windstar Cruises Seabourn Cruises’ recently announced that three of their vessels – Spirit, Pride, and Legend – have been sold to Windstar Cruises. Anthony Nicholas gives us his thoughts on what this means for both cruise lines. It wasn’t that much of a surprise when Seabourn decided to part company with […]
Titanic II – Good or bad? Anthony Nicholas is a goldmine of information on all things Titanic-related. With news recently announced that Australian businessman Clive Palmer is pushing ahead with his plans to launch Titanic II, Anthony lets us know why his emotions on the subject are rather mixed… Will he or won’t he? Clive […]
All aboard 2013’s new cruise ships For lovers of the novel, 2013 offers a whole raft of new cruise ships looming on the horizon. They vary in size, from boutique to juggernaut, and with almost everything else in between for that matter. So here’s a quick look at some of the most compelling new options […]
This week we’ve gone a bit Hollywood with a look at 5 movies set on cruise ships. From cinematic classics to the slightly absurd we’ve tried to include something for everyone. Oh, and before anyone accuses us of leaving out what is probably the most famous cruise ship film of all time, we thought that including Titanic was perhaps a […]
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- The Wonders of Norway 31/08/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...