At the beginning of the week I was invited to enjoy an overnight stay on Hapag-Lloyd Cruises new luxury cruise vessel, the hotly-anticipated MS Europa 2. In between sampling the delightful cuisine and admiring the fine architecture of this superb ship , I took some time out to jot down my initial feelings. Read my […]
Tag Archives | Cruise ship dining
Our Sales Director, Gareth Harding, gives the low-down on the Regent experience with his Seven Seas Mariner review Every time I travel, I vow never again to take an early morning flight out of Gatwick. I reminded myself of this as the alarm clock began its unrelenting beeping at 3am on a very cold and […]
Our Cruise Expert Debbie Stevens and her mother recently enjoyed a cruise on Regent Seven Seas’ Mariner. Here’s a review of their experience… The night before we were due to depart on our Regent Seven Seas‘ cruise we enjoyed a one-night stay in Athens, staying at the wonderfully-glamorous Hotel Grand Bretagne. After a fabulous nights […]
David George revisits his first choice of cruise ship . . . Despite enjoying my first cruise holiday six years ago on board Arcadia, I wasn’t feeling as excited about my return as I should. Recent whispers about viruses and concerns over service standards circulating on some websites had raised a number of doubts and […]
Intimate dining by Wine Spectator Oceania has announced that guests dining in their La Reserve restaurant aboard either Marina or Riviera will now be able to enjoy three delicious new menus designed and developed by Wine Spectator. La Reserve has been critically acclaimed since its debut on Oceania’ Marina cruise ship and offers guests the […]
For many people the idea of spending the festive season on a cruise is bliss, not only do you wave goodbye to any hectic Christmas preparations but you also get the opportunity to catch some mid-winter sun or alternatively enjoy a winter wonderland break. For those of you who have never been on a Christmas […]
Dining at sea is one of cruising’s true pleasures. On most cruise ships, meal times are a social event and the perfect opportunity to mix with family, friends and other diners whilst exploring new culturally-infused culinary delights. Considering this, perhaps it’s no surprise that partnerships between famous chefs and cruise lines are becoming an increasingly […]
- Jamaica Me Crazy 19/10/2017
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...