WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CRUISE? It’s a question we’ve heard over and over again. Sometimes from friends, but usually from friends of friends, the ones who have yet to cruise and are keen to pick our brains about the best voyage for them. It’s the obvious query, but it doesn’t make it any easier to […]
Tag Archives | Cruise Reviews
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
In April, our Marketing Manager Debbie enjoyed a wonderful trip from Bergen with Hurtigruten and this is how she got on… After a short flight with Norwegian Air from Gatwick to Bergen, we were warmly greeted by the Hurtigruten team and swiftly transferred by coach on a tour of Troldhaugen, the former home of classical composer […]
The only thing better than boarding one of Cunard’s Queens is boarding and finding yourself in one of the luxurious Grill suites and for my 3-night cruise I found myself in a Princess Grill Suite on Deck 4. There’s something incredibly special about cruising with Cunard, after all, not many cruise lines in the world […]
A voyage with Crystal Cruises is a very special thing indeed. To step aboard one of the finest cruise ships in the world and know you don’t have to leave after just a few hours really is an incredible feeling. I recently embarked Crystal Symphony to experience the life of luxury with Crystal Cruises and […]
Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
In April 2015, Beverly Hobbs, one of our luxury cruise experts, joined Seven Seas Mariner on a short voyage from Rome to Athens. This is her Seven Seas Mariner review. I boarded Seven Seas Mariner in Civitavecchia after a 2 hour flight from Gatwick and a short transfer from Rome. The transfer time was actually […]
I recently had the pleasure of spending a few hours aboard Oceania Cruises Nautica, and I wanted to share my first Oceania Cruises experience with you. She was in port on her British Isles voyage and with glorious weather, and the majority of her guests ashore, it was the ideal opportunity to get onboard and […]
Read my new review of P&O Cruises’ Britannia P&O Cruises said that Britannia was inspired by their past, but designed for their future and this is evident from the second you step aboard. I have just returned from her 14-night maiden voyage to the Mediterranean and I have to say that she is a ship […]
Debbie Belcher, The Cruise Line’s Marketing Manager, recently enjoyed a week aboard Windstar Cruises, Wind Surf, as she took in some of the highlights of the Mediterranean on a voyage from Civitavecchia to Barcelona. Upon arriving in Rome we were met by a Windstar Cruises representative and whisked immediately to the awaiting taxi for […]
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- The Wonders of Norway 31/08/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...