You can take a cruise to virtually every corner of the earth now, but some regions of our wonderful planet stand out more than others – these are our top cruise destinations in 2016. Asia & The Indian Ocean Luxury cruises to Asia were once reserved for sections of world cruises, but as our tastes and desires […]
Tag Archives | Antarctica Cruises
Journey to some of the most remote regions on earth with Silversea Expeditions. A voyage with Silversea Expeditions offers everything that you would expect from Silversea Cruises, superb accommodation, fine-dining and modern facilities, but with a much greater focus on destination immersion and discovery than you would normally encounter on a traditional luxury cruise holiday. […]
Ponant offer some truly incredible voyages to various destinations across the world and one of those destinations is Antarctica. Antarctica is Earth’s southernmost continent, the fifth-largest continent in the world, and is situated in the Antarctic region of the Southern Hemisphere – it is also the coldest, driest and windiest continent in the world, but still it appeals to thousands of […]
Discover the ‘White Continent’ with Seabourn in 2014/15 Embarking on a voyage of Antarctica and Patagonia really is a once in a lifetime experience and one that is best enjoyed aboard a purpose-adapted vessel, hosted by a team of destination experts. In 2014/15 Seabourn Cruises is offering a selection of Polar Region voyages aboard the […]
Discover a Different World with Hapag-Lloyd in 2015 Hapag-Lloyd’s MS Hanseatic is an expedition vessel like no other. The only of its kind in the world to have been given a 5-star rating, Hanseatic provides an exclusive and intimate expedition experience and has space aboard for just 175-guests. Because of her exclusivity and the fact […]
Unless you’ve actually been in one of the Polar Regions for the past three weeks, then no doubt you’ll be aware of the BBC’s latest nature documentary series, Frozen Planet. Narrated by the legendary David Attenborough, this brilliantly crafted series has captured the imagination of millions, bringing to life the vast expanses of the Arctic […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...