Enjoy a luxurious summer cruise in 2015 aboard Seven Seas Mariner
This 7-night Mediterranean itinerary is an ideal excuse to leave the UK behind and explore France, Spain and Italy in ultimate five-star luxury. Soak up the atmosphere in the playground of the rich and famous, Monaco, or take a more historical approach to your day when in the city of Rome. You could even enjoy a day at the beach during your call to Ajaccio – This itinerary really does offer it all.
Seven Seas Mariner boats four gourmet restaurants with open seating making the onboard atmosphere relaxed and catered entirely to you. She also has a staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.6, one of the best at sea! Onboard accommodation ranges from Deluxe Veranda Suites to Concierge Suites and a rather impressive and incredibly beautiful, Master Suite. In short she is one of the most luxurious vessels afloat and with Regent Seven Seas all-inclusive approach you can sit back, relax and do nothing but enjoy every moment of it.
Itinerary and Highlights
- Date of Departure: July 12 2015
- Duration: 7-nights
- Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
ITINERARY: Barcelona | Provence (Marseille) France | Monte Carlo, Monaco | Saint Tropez, France | Ajaccio, Corsica | Portofino, Italy | Florence/Pisa (Livorno) Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia) Italy
To view this cruise in full please click here
Scenic Treasures Highlights
- A Day in Provence – Stroll through several picturesque villages and discover the true beauty of Provence on this wonderful all day tour. Roussillon and Gordes offer cobblestone streets, vaulted passageways, centuries old arcades and rampart ruins. An ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in the region’s history and culture.
- Monaco Highlights – See everything Monaco has to offer and still have time to explore on your own. Take in the world famous Monte Carlo Casino, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and the Palace Square, from which you will have stunning views across the marina.
- Portofino and Santa Margherita – This enchanting tour will take you deep into the heart of this beautiful destination and allow you to view several attractions along the way including the Church of St George, Brown Castle and the Faro and in Santa Margherita, the Baroque church of Signora della Rosa.
- Florence and Pisa – Enjoy the wonderful drive through the Tuscan countryside as you make your way towards The Field of Miracles which is home to some of the finest architectural treasures in the world, including the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
This wonderful 7-night summer voyage is available to book now so for fare information please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.