Crystal Cruises has announced its complete line-up of 2017 global itineraries a whole two years in advance – with fares available to book now!
The Crystal Cruises Worldwide Cruise Atlas 2016/2017 follows a 2016 season that offers a history-making transit of the Northwest Passage, plus a 102-day world cruise circling the Pacific Rim and more maiden calls than ever before.
The 2017 season promises to be one of the cruise lines best yet and features some incredible options – in total there are 57 voyages, 268 ports of call, 84 countries and more than 150-overnight stays. The season will also offer 32 maiden calls to destinations including: Maroantsetra in Madagascar, Iquique in Chile, Santa Margherita in Italy and Calvi in Corsica.
Other 2017 cruise season highlights include:
- Crystal’s first-ever voyages to New Guinea, and maiden calls in Vanuatu and New Caledonia, all featured on a January segment of the 99-day Grand Pacific Explorer Grand Cruise
- A return to the Middle East and Holy Land, with Crystal Symphony among the very first luxury ships to visit Doha, Qatar, on a November itinerary that includes a call in Abu Dhabi
- A 94-day Southern Celebración World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity, circumnavigating South America and offering exotic adventure in the Galapagos, Antarctica, the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego and more
- A new 2-night inclusive overland program in Paris on two summer sailings in August
- European options that offer more Mediterranean cruises and variety than ever before; new itineraries beginning or ending in Portsmouth, England and Valletta, Malta; and multiples overnights on virtually every voyage
- Singular voyages include journeys to the North Cape, British Isles, Canary Islands and Holy Land
- Caribbean journeys that begin or end in Charleston, South Carolina
- Crystal’s first-ever South Africa Holiday Cruise round-trip from Cape Town, highlighted by exceptional opportunities for safari adventures.
- Itineraries designed around global events, like visiting Stockholm during Sweden’s festive Midsummer celebration, Muscat on the Sultan’s birthday (Oman’s Independence Day) and Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo
Crystal Cruises is one of the most luxurious cruise lines in the world and the 2017 cruise schedule is evident of this. Both Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony have something for everyone.
If you would like more information on the Crystal Cruises 2017 season, then please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677, alternatively you can view our entire collection of Crystal Cruises sailings on our website.