Why choose a river cruise A river cruise is a fantastic way of seeing the world and it’s the ideal choice for those that like the idea of a cruise, but not necessarily an ocean cruise. It’s relaxing, you dock right in the heart of the cities and towns that you visit and there are […]
Archive | River Cruising RSS feed for this section
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
You are unlikely to find another vessel on earth that is as unique and luxurious as Zambezi Queen, she is in a category all her own and offers stunning wildlife voyages deep in the heart of Africa. Built in the 1990’s, Zambezi Queen originally carried guests on an extended journey from Katima Mulilo down the […]
A Mekong River Cruise, there’s no other journey in the world quite like it. Both Vietnam and Cambodia offer lush, tropical greenery and a chance to discover some of South East Asia’s most incredible ancient cities, temples and natural wonders. If you are looking for a voyage with a difference in 2016 then this is certainly one […]
Do something different this festive season – enjoy a Christmas themed cruise aboard American Queen. The American Queen Steamboat Company has crafted several voyages – starting from 21 November – that will travel the waters of the Mississippi River to and from Memphis and New Orleans. A voyage filled with southern history and culture is […]
If you are thinking of taking a river cruise in 2016 make sure Tauck is one of the lines at the top of your investigation list. Founded over 20 years ago – and voted ‘World’s Best River Cruise Line’ by readers of Travel + Leisure 3 times in 4 years – Tauck offers some truly […]
Embark on a River Cruise this summer and explore magnificent Europe with AmaWaterways – one of the world’s leading river cruise operators. Award-winning river cruise line AmaWaterways continues to lead the way in river cruising by providing innovative luxurious ship designs featuring step-out and French balconies, premium stateroom amenities and a warm, personalised service. You […]
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- The Wonders of Norway 31/08/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...