When it comes to voyages to Tahiti and French Polynesia, there’s no better choice than Paul Gauguin Cruises. Not only do they know the region incredibly well, their ship – m/s Paul Gauguin – was designed exclusively for sailing the shallow waters of the South Pacific. The m/s Paul Gauguin really is a small-ship cruisers […]
Archive | Paul Gauguin Cruises RSS feed for this section
Paul Gauguin Cruises offers voyages to various parts of our world, including the Mediterranean, but for many it’s the lines tropical itineraries that capture their hearts: Imagine dipping your toes in crystal clear waters, running warm, golden sand through your fingertips and looking beneath the ripple on the surface to find tropical fish for as far as […]
No other cruise line in the world explores Tahiti, French Polynesia or Southeast Asia quite like Paul Gauguin Cruises, so we decided to take you on a verbal and visual journey of this paradise – Paul Gauguin Style! She was purpose built for exploring the shallow waters and lagoon’s of our planet’s tropical paradise. She […]
- Jamaica Me Crazy 19/10/2017
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...