Just in case anyone hadn’t noticed, cruising is Our Thing. It’s what we do, the holiday choice that is always No.1, 2 and 3 for us, and we are pretty much happy sailing the briny in any kind of vessel. Until the mega-ships came along. Prior to 1996, the world’s largest cruise vessel was the […]
Archive | Cruise Photos RSS feed for this section
In October 2015, our Marketing Executive Lee paid a visit to Cunard‘s Queen Elizabeth during one of her turnaround days in Southampton. Lee joined The Cruise Line just a few months ago and his visit to Queen Elizabeth was rather special, as it was the first time that he had ever set foot aboard a […]
I recently enjoyed a visit to Seven Seas Voyager (she is a wonderful ship) and I decided to put together a short photo blog highlighting some of the things I personally liked about her, but before I get to the pictures let me tell you a little more about her. Seven Seas Voyager is one […]
Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
Ponant Cruises Journey to Alaska aboard L’Austral These images were captured recently during a cruise in Alaska – one of the very first Alaska cruises offered by French line Ponant Cruises – aboard L’Austral and they are absolutely incredible. They show perfectly what is so special about this part of our world and the abundance […]
Cunard Line Celebrates 175 Anniversary in Liverpool Cunard recently celebrated its 175th anniversary in Liverpool, it was quite an event and over one million people turned out to see the three Queens arrive and perform their ‘Riverdance’. In our blog today, we wanted to share with you some facts and figures from the event – […]
Ponant offer some truly incredible voyages to various destinations across the world and one of those destinations is Antarctica. Antarctica is Earth’s southernmost continent, the fifth-largest continent in the world, and is situated in the Antarctic region of the Southern Hemisphere – it is also the coldest, driest and windiest continent in the world, but still it appeals to thousands of […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
[slider_pro id=”1″] Two members of our team were lucky enough to be invited onto Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky. During their stay they took some photos that we’d like to share with you. Next week we’ll have a full review of the ship so check back then to find out why lovers of small-ship cruises […]
The QM2 (or Queen Mary 2 as it’s formerly known) needs no introduction. It’s a stunning vessel; a modern day cruise line that amplifies Cunard’s rich history alongside the latest technological innovations. Built in 2003, the QM2 has a guest capacity of 2620 passengers and at 1132 feet in length is one of the grandest […]
- Enjoying The Luxury Gap 17/08/2017
- Cruising’s Most Splendid Day 10/08/2017
- How About A ‘Virtual Cruise’? 03/08/2017
- Around The World In Days, And Days, And Days! 27/07/2017
- Silver Explorer FAQ 25/07/2017
- You Know Who Does Classic Cruising? Disney Does Classic Cruising 20/07/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...