Enter a land rich with cultural icons and incomparable natural wonders. The multi-colored miracle of the Great Barrier Reef, the sun-swept splendor of Sydney Harbour and the soaring majesty of Milford Sound make fitting backdrops for Seabourn Encore’s debut. An astonishing variety of sights await you: towering peaks, steaming geysers and sprawling vineyards, mighty fjords […]
Archive | Cruise Destinations RSS feed for this section
We have a wide selection of itineraries available for Mediterranean Cruises in 2017 and with some of the worlds finest cruise lines. Whether you are looking for a romantic break for 2, a luxury Mediterranean cruise for the entire family or something that offers an extra special touch, we have the ideal cruise for you. […]
FROM HERE TO MATERNITY Tenny and I understand the appeal of a beach day, lounging with a drink in hand and paddling in the sea. But just occasionally the process of getting there can take an uncomfortable turn toward moral failure, like the time we boarded a tender for the 10-minute trip over to Grand […]
Romancing The Fortress Ever since we saw the movie Romancing the Stone, Cartagena had been on our must-visit list. There was something about the way Kathleen Turner spat out the name, like it was the filthy back-end of the earth, which made us want to see it. Our introduction to Colombia, unlike hers, didn’t start […]
The thought of a Caribbean cruise wraps us in the warm promise of sun-kissed beaches, rum punch and amazing adventures, and we want to make sure that your Luxury Caribbean cruises in 2017 tick all the right boxes – and maybe a few more! When Is Caribbean Cruise Season The best time to cruise the Caribbean is between […]
The Caribbean is one of the most popular cruise regions in the world and there are ships that sail there virtually all year round, but when is the BEST time to cruise the Caribbean? We would say that the best time to cruise the Caribbean is between the months of November and March. Typically, these […]
Cruises around the U.K. and Republic of Ireland are incredibly popular, and not just with those visiting from distant shores. I recently embarked on a British Isles and Ireland cruise from Port of Tyne with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, and I fell in love with each and every destination. Inspired by my recent cruise, I […]
Contemplating your first cruise but can’t decide what option is right for you? Then look no further! In our blog today, we have chosen several voyages across a wide range of cruise ships – we have everything from a four masted barquentine to the largest passenger vessel ever built for the British market – and we […]
In December 2015, Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, embarked on a Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights Educational voyage to the far north of Norway. This was his journey… We met at Birmingham International Airport on a rather chilly December morning, to board our charter flight to Tromso, Norway, operated by Germania Airlines. There were only […]
A holiday to South Africa is certainly going to be a trip that you remember for a very long time, but mix that trip with a luxury cruise and it is something that you will ultimately never forget. There are many cruise lines offering South Africa itineraries in 2016/17 and they include: Regent Seven Seas […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...