Silver Spirit encompasses all the best in cuisine and facilities from her four earlier sisters, and folds in some enticing new twists to mark her out as truly individual in a truly individual cruise line.
Silver Spirit is a small cruise ship and accommodates 540 guests, all served by a hand picked crew of around 360. The amount of space onboard is equalled only by the standard of pampering on a ship where all drinks are included in the fare, 24 hours a day, and where exclusive, open seating dining makes every meal a feast for both palate and senses.
Forget lines for anything, tannoy announcements and two-sitting dining rooms. Silver Spirit raises relaxation to the level of an art form amid surroundings of unequalled style and elegance. Marrying superlative tradition to state of the art modernity, Silver Spirit is a breathtaking voyage of discovery in her own
Silver Spirit Accommodation
All accommodation on Silver Spirit comprise outside suites, ninety per cent with private balconies. All feature expansive living areas, butler services and champagne on embarkation, fridge and complimentary bar set up, bathrobes and slippers, and fresh fruit and flowers. Twin beds convert to doubles in all grades; personalised stationery, umbrellas and binoculars, plus marble bathroom with tub and shower. Individual grades are as outlined.
- Vista suites are 312 sq. ft, with large picture windows providing panoramic vistas
- Walk-in wardrobe with personal safe
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Veranda suites are as above, but come with 65 sq. ft private furnished veranda. 376 sq. ft overall
- Silver suites are 742 ft including a 118 sq. ft teak veranda, larger living room and dining room
- Grand Suites up to 1,302 sq. ft including veranda with expansive living, sleeping and dining areas, and preferred location overlooking the bow. Bathroom has full-size whirlpool bath
- Owner’s Suite. Up to 1,668 sq. ft including 190 sq. ft veranda, extensive living, sleeping and dining
Silver Spirit Entertainment
- Large, aft facing single level show lounge for cabaret shows and revues.
- Panorama Lounge on upper deck for after dinner drinks and dancing, some nights on the outdoor terrace
- Main bar for pre and post dinner cocktails and piano music
- Small, highly styled casino
- Occasional disco.
Silver Spirit Facilities
- Expansive outdoor decks including one main pool and four hot tubs
- Forward facing observation lounge with panoramic views
- Main restaurant offering exquisite, open sitting dining for all main meals, plus the ability to order ‘off menu’
- Exclusive Seishin and Le Champagne restaurants featuring epicurean cuisine in an intimate setting
- Elegant La Terrazza restaurant for breakfast, lunch and Italian specialities at dinner, either indoors or out on the terrace
- Pool bar and grill offering fast food all day
- 24- hour in-suite dining in all accommodations, including order-in facility from main dining rooms
- Elegant Stars supper club in an exclusive upper deck location
- Library and internet café
- Shopping boutiques
- Expansive spa with beauty salon and exotic treatment rooms
- Conference rooms
- Jogging track