Seven Seas Voyager
A mid-size ship at 41,827 tons, Seven Seas Voyager provides 354 outside view staterooms of premium standard. Due to it's fine construction and "pod" propulsion system the vessel enjoys a passenger space ratio among the highest in the cruise industry. Similar in style to Seven Seas Mariner, Voyager is an all-suite, all-balconied ship featuring excellent itineraries, fine food and impeccable service.
Discerning diners may enjoy creative cuisine with a wide variety of food choices from Signatures' Le Cordon Blue of Paris to La Veranda's large self serving café on the outer deck. With such variety all palates will be satisfied and catered for.
There is also a gratifying assortment of activities and entertainment aboard Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship featuring lectures, classes and workshops throughout the day and lounges, nightclubs and casino's throughout the night. Particularly impressive is the Constellation Theatre which hosts stunning show productions and cabaret acts. Meanwhile the Carita Cruise Spa indulges one's appetite for health and relaxation.
With such excellent facilities and such keen consideration of the needs of it's guests, Regent Seven Seas Cruises' Voyager makes one's journey of discovery a luxurious and pleasurable experience.
Seven Seas Voyager Accommodation
Seven Seas Voyager Suites
- 2 Master Suites (1,335 sq. ft).
- 2 Grand Suites (876 sq. ft).
- 6 Seven Seas Suites (656 sq. ft).
- 8 Voyager Suites (604 sq. ft)
- 32 Penthouse Suites (370 sq. ft)
- Deluxe Suites (300 sq. ft)
Seven Seas Voyager suites include
- Teak decked private balcony.
- Individual temperature control.
- European King size beds.
- Anichini linens and feather down pillows.
- Marble-clad bathrooms.
- Hair dryer, TV/DVD player and CD player.
- Full stocked refrigerator with soft drinks.
- A personal butler service for guests in C category suites and above.
Seven Seas Voyager Dining Options
As with the Seven Seas Mariner the Voyager has four dining venues offering a diversity of excellent cuisine on an open-seating basis.
Compass Rose Restaurant
The largest of the four restaurants able to seat 570 diners, with attractive décor and a large pre-dinner drinks bar.
Providing food entertainment with an open "show" kitchen. Reservations required.
A Cordon Bleu style restaurant providing classic French cuisine upon Porsgrund china and fine silverware.
A large, self-serving café with indoor/outdoor seating and a substantial culinary display.
Seven Seas Voyager Entertainment & Fitness
- The Constellation Theatre - The main show lounge, spanning two decks, which holds a diverse entertainment program from production shows to cabaret acts.
- An abundance of other lounges and nightclubs for enjoyment late into the night.
- A company of 10 singers and dancers providing Las Vegas-style entertainment on-board.
- Health spa
- Aerobics room
- Beauty salon
- Sauna and steam rooms