Serenade of the Seas
A smart and sophisticated resort vessel, Serenade of the Seas offers all the fun and adventure of a Royal Caribbean cruise in a slightly more intimate setting, enhanced by the use of vast amounts of glass walls throughout the ship that gives her an almost permanent sunny feel.
There are outdoor pools and whirlpools for soaking up the Caribbean sun, and the trademark Viking Crown lounge is a fabulous vantage point to enjoy sunsets from several storeys above the ocean. The Casino Royale is a high rollers heaven.
There is diversity in dining with the elegant Chops Grille steakhouse making for a sumptuous alternative to the beautiful main dining room, as well as fine Italian fare at Sorrento’s. More casual fare can be enjoyed for all main meals at the Windjammer buffet and the Seaview Café, with its gorgeous views out over the side of the ship.
A beautiful champagne bar combines excitement and style in a matchless venue for people watching and, for the serious shopper, there are venues galore in the on board gallery, as well as an in house coffee shop that allows you to sample the flavours of Seattle’s finest brews without leaving the ship.
Serenade of the Seas is an ideal choice for couples, families and groups of friends of all ages.
Brilliance of the Seas features accommodation ranging from inside cabins to deluxe suites with private balconies. All feature twin beds convertible to a queen, and private shower and toilet. Individual grades are as outlined below.
- Inside cabins. Small sitting area, 165 sq. ft
- Large Ocean View. As above, but with picture window and around 170 sq. ft of space. Cabins on deck two may have a porthole instead of a window
- Family Ocean View. Can accommodate up to six. Twin beds that convert to a queen, bunk beds in a separate area, and additional sofa bed. 319 sq .ft
- Deluxe Ocean View. Larger sitting area, furnished private balcony. Around 220 sq. ft
- Superior Ocean View. As above but with larger seating area and mini bar. Furnished private balcony. 245 sq. ft
- Junior Suites with more living space in the lounge area, bathtub and furnished balcony. Around 359 sq. ft
- Five grades of suite, with larger seating areas and storage space, more expansive balconies and concierge service. From Grand Suites between 464 and 490 sq. ft including balcony to the Royal Suite, complete with whirlpool bathtub and baby grand piano. 1216 sq. ft including balcony.
- Numerous bars and lounges featuring piano music and live bands, guitarists and various others
- Large main show lounge staging lavish after dinner floor shows
- Casino Royale for gambling until the early morning hours
- Disco for night owls until the small hours
- Numerous outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Beautifully themed solarium style adults area
- Rock climbing wall
- Shopping gallery
- Main dining room as well as a casual buffet alternative for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chops Grille
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Seaview café
- Latte-Tudes Themed coffee bar
- Colony Club with billiard tables
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Day spa and fitness centre
- Teens and Children’s programmes and activities in separate areas
- Sports court for basketball and volleyball
Serenade of the Seas Images
Serenade of the Seas Cruises
|13 Nov 2017||Western Caribbean||4 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|17 Nov 2017||Western Caribbean||7 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|24 Nov 2017||Southern Caribbean||10 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|4 Dec 2017||Southern Caribbean||11 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|15 Dec 2017||Western Caribbean||7 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|22 Dec 2017||Southern Caribbean Holiday||11 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|2 Jan 2018||Bahamas||3 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|5 Jan 2018||Southern Caribbean||10 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|15 Jan 2018||Southern Caribbean||11 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|26 Jan 2018||Southern Caribbean||10 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|5 Feb 2018||Southern Caribbean||11 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|16 Feb 2018||Southern Caribbean||10 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|16 Feb 2018||Western Caribbean||5 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|26 Feb 2018||Southern Caribbean||11 days||Serenade of the Seas|
|9 Mar 2018||Southern Caribbean||10 days||Serenade of the Seas|