Oceana is a mid-sized and attractively styled cruise ship of 77,499 tons. Similar in interior design to other vessels within the P&O Cruises fleet, she comprises of 10 passenger decks which house over 900 cabins of varying size and luxury. The interior is warm and inviting with an emphasis of space throughout the public areas. Particularly impressive is the 4-deck-high atrium which serves as the ship’s hub.
Oceana’s great assortment of entertainment will appeal to all ages. Children and teens are excellently provided for in The Hideout or Buzz Zone (depending on their age), while adults unwind in the Ocean Spa or dance the night away at Le Club. For more experienced voyagers the excellently stocked library and traditional Yacht and Compass Bar will entice.
Dining aboard the Oceana is gratifying with attentive service and British-style cuisine at the Adriatic and the Ligurian, or informal buffet meals in the attractive ambience of The Plaza. Freshly grilled dishes are served at various other venues on the outer deck.
With a cruise itinerary that takes in some of the best-loved destinations - including the Caribbean and Atlantic Isles - Oceana offers an ideal introduction to cruising in grace and comfort.
P&O Cruises Oceana Accommodation
Accommodation on Oceana
- Suites with Balcony and Bath/Shower
- Mini-Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
- Stateroom with Balcony and Shower
- Outside Stateroom with Shower
- Inside Stateroom with Shower
Oceana Suites include
- Two lower beds convertible to a king-size bed.
- Bathroom with full-size whirlpool bath and separate shower.
- Dressing area.
- Lounge area with sofa, chairs and table.
- DVD player
- Mini stereo
- Butler service
Oceana Staterooms include
- Two lower beds convertible to a King-size bed.
- Bathroom with small bath, shower and WC
- Two-seater sofa and table
- Luxurious pamper pack
P&O Cruises Oceana Dining Options
One of two main restaurants aboard the Oceanic serving classic British cuisine.
The other main dining venue with appealing menus and friendly service.
An informal self-serve eatery with a splendid outside view.
Steak, seafood, burgers and more - al-fresco during summer months. Cover charge applies
Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks. A cover charge applies in the evening.
Daytime option for burgers, fish and chips, hot dogs and more.
P&O Cruises Features & Facilities
- Starlights and Footlights Theatre – the ship’s 2 main show lounges hosting excellent theatre productions and cabaret shows, each with a seating capacity of 500.
- Le Club, the Ship’s late night venue.
- The Monte Carlo Club Casino.
- A selection of lively bars and lounges
- The Ocean Spa
- A selection of beauty treatment rooms
- Sports courts
- 3 swimming pools
|15 Mar 2017||Atlantic Islands||12 days||Oceana|
|27 Mar 2017||Spain, France and Italy||17 days||Oceana|
|27 Mar 2017||Malta, Croatia and Italy||24 days||Oceana|
|27 Mar 2017||Mediterranean from Southampton||10 days||Oceana|
|6 Apr 2017||Croatia and Italy||7 days||Oceana|
|6 Apr 2017||Adriatic from Valletta, Malta||14 days||Oceana|
|13 Apr 2017||Italy, Monaco and France||7 days||Oceana|
|13 Apr 2017||Malta, Italy and Greece||14 days||Oceana|
|20 Apr 2017||Greece & Adriatic from Valletta, Malta||14 days||Oceana|
|20 Apr 2017||Greece and Turkey||7 days||Oceana|
|27 Apr 2017||Croatia, Italy and Malta||14 days||Oceana|
|27 Apr 2017||Croatia and Italy||7 days||Oceana|
|4 May 2017||Med & Greece from Valletta, Malta||14 days||Oceana|
|4 May 2017||Italy||7 days||Oceana|
|11 May 2017||Greece and Turkey||7 days||Oceana|