Boudicca is a classically beautiful and well balanced ship that fits into the Fred. Olsen brand of intimate, comfortable cruising almost seamlessly. A near twin sister of Black Watch, she has the same deep draught that makes her such a good ocean-going vessel.
Cabins are generous in size, as these ships were originally built for round the world cruising. The deck space is very attractive for a ship of this size- only 28,000 tons- yet the public rooms foster an air of cosy elegance that makes relaxation easy from day one.
Fred. Olsen retains the traditional two sittings for dinner, much beloved of classical cruising, but also offers a variety of alternative dining venues for an exotic twist. Throughout, food is one of the strong points of this ship, both in quality and presentation.
Boudicca has many attractive nooks and crannies, ideal for curling up with a good book or a G and T, and a stunning observation lounge looking out over the raked bow. At the stern, a series of elegant terraces offer bewitching views back out over the ships wake as she heads for the horizon.
Boudicca is a timeless jewel on a sparkling ocean that offers true style and value, and delivers both with a warm smile.
Boudicca has twenty different grades of inside and outside cabins, balcony cabins, and suites. All have shower and WC. Individual types are as defined below.
- Inside cabins. Three grades of inside cabins, all around 140 sq. ft. Grade N is designated as single cabins.
- Outside cabins. Eight grades of outside cabins. Grade L is single outside and may have portholes or windows. Around 150 sq. ft. Grade MO- single, 150 sq. ft with portholes only. All other outsides range in size from 160- 200 sq. ft. Many grades have bathtub, some shower only.
- Balcony cabins. Three grades, 150-160 sq. ft come with furnished balconies. Grades K and J are designated as singles
- Junior and premier suites. Six grades are designated as junior suites up through premier and marquee. All have bathtubs, but grades JS and DS do not have balconies. These grades are 240 and 260 sq. ft respectively
- All other suites have private furnished balconies, as well as larger sitting areas and DVD/CD combinations, except Grade BS with balcony only. Marquee suites are 440 sq. ft, premier suites around 550 sq. ft.
- Large main show lounge for cabaret, classical and comedy performances
- Cinema showing first run movies
- Numerous lounges and bars offering pre and post dinner dancing, and live music.
- Occasional deck parties
- Comedian and other entertainers on selected sailings
- Forward facing, horseshoe shaped observation lounge with spectacular sky and seascape views
- Two pools, twin Jacuzzis and two exercise pools
- Main restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and two sitting dinner daily
- The Grill - Boudicca's speciality restaurant which requires an additional charge
- Three alternative dining venues, some open at night only
- Outdoor café and upper deck marquee bar and grill
- Library and internet facilities
- Shopping on board
- Card room
- Small cinema
- Fitness centre on upper deck
- Golf driving nets
- Expansive open air promenade decks
MV. Boudicca Images
MV. Boudicca Cruises
|20 Oct 2017||Palma to Port Louis||27 days||Boudicca|
|16 Nov 2017||Islands of the Indian Ocean||14 days||Boudicca|
|30 Nov 2017||Islands of the Indian Ocean||14 days||Boudicca|
|14 Dec 2017||Roundtrip Port Louis, Mauritius||14 days||Boudicca|
|14 Dec 2017||Port Louis to Cape Town||28 days||Boudicca|
|28 Dec 2017||Roundtrip Port Louis, Mauritius||14 days||Boudicca|
|10 Jan 2018||India Arabia Ancient Middle East||34 days||Boudicca|
|11 Jan 2018||Cape Town Cruise Safari||14 days||Boudicca|
|25 Jan 2018||Cape Town Cruise Safari||14 days||Boudicca|
|8 Feb 2018||West Africa South Atlantic Islands||21 days||Boudicca|
|8 Feb 2018||Cape Town to Southampton||35 days||Boudicca|
|8 Feb 2018||Cape Town to Malaga||28 days||Boudicca|
|13 Feb 2018||Valentine day Amsterdam & Antwerp||4 days||Boudicca|
|17 Feb 2018||Empty Reposition||1 days||Boudicca|
|1 Mar 2018||Islands of Canaries||7 days||Boudicca|