AmaDagio is a beautifully-appointed vessel and features spacious staterooms ranging from 170-255 sq. ft., most with French balconies – ideal for watching the world go by morning, noon and night. Staterooms feature plush down bedding, marble-appointed bathroom, terry robes and slippers, complimentary bottled water, high-speed Internet and first-run Hollywood movies on the flat-panel TV.
AmaDagio is 360 feet long, has seventy cabins catering to 148 guests, and is served by a crew of 41.
Highly styled, low key entertainment and elegant accommodation makes these beautiful river boats the ideal platform for savouring the constantly changing panoramas that unfold around you every day on a voyage of discovery through the scenic highlights of Europe. Intimate style combines with old world European flair and deft service to round off a matchless travel experience.
- 82% of cabins and suites have French balconies, allowing for fantastic panoramic views
- All outside accommodation
- All other accommodations have picture window
- Deluxe, Queen size beds
- Owners and Category A suites also offer room service
- Laundry service available to all rooms
- No cabins located above engine room
- All rooms are en-suite
- Unique flat screen entertainment system with TV, movies, internet and music
- In room safe
- Ample storage space
- Live piano music most evenings
- Musical recitals
- Local entertainers brought on board at many places of interest
- Panoramic viewing deck with pool and bar service
- Restaurant serving breakfast and buffet lunch, and an international a la carte dinner menu
- Gift shop