This chic, sleek octet of river cruisers, all of modern construction, can safely be labelled as among the most luxurious afloat on the various meandering waterways of Europe. Decorated in a vibrant palette of gold and orange, the AmaCello debuted in 2008.
Most staterooms feature French balconies and range in size from 170-255 sq. ft. Enjoy all the amenities of a fine hotel: plush down bedding, marble appointed bathrooms, large closets, complimentary high-speed Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies. Enjoy additional complimentary amenities such as Wi-Fi, a specialty coffee station and a fleet of bicycles. The AmaCello also features a fitness area, sauna, Sun Deck with a walking track and whirlpool, Chef's Table restaurant and a stylish Main Lounge.
AmaCello is 360 feet long, has seventy cabins catering to 148 guests, and is served by a crew of 41.
Highly styled, low key entertainment and elegant accommodation makes these beautiful river boats the ideal platform for savouring the constantly changing panoramas that unfold around you every day on a voyage of discovery through the scenic highlights of Europe. Intimate style combines with old world European flair and deft service to round off a matchless travel experience.
- 82% of cabins and suites have French balconies, allowing for fantastic panoramic views
- All outside accommodation
- All other accommodations have picture window
- Deluxe, Queen size beds
- Owners and Category A suites also offer room service
- Laundry service available to all rooms
- No cabins located above engine room
- All rooms are en suite
- Unique flat screen entertainment system with TV, movies, internet and music
- In room safe
- Ample storage space
- Live piano music most evenings
- Musical recitals
- Local entertainers brought on board at many places of interest
- Panoramic viewing deck with pool and bar service
- Restaurant serving breakfast and buffet lunch, and an international a la carte dinner menu
- Gift shop
- Massage & hair salon
- Chef’s Table Restaurant