Costa Victoria was the line’s first true mega ship, and is a harmonious blend of cutting edge Italian interior design allied to extensive, state of the art facilities for dining and relaxation. She was recently extensively refitted to add a large number of balconies, and the result is one of the most individual and stylish full service cruise ships afloat anywhere today.
At 75,000 tons, Costa Victoria has 954 cabins for a double occupancy of 1,928 guests. The forward facing Concorde Plaza is striking, with curved staircases that descend past several levels of floor to ceiling windows.
Unusually for such a large ship, there is also an indoor pool that gives her more options in bad weather. Victoria’s sumptuous interior contains no less than ten bars and five restaurants, as well as a casino, teen club and extensive children’s facilities.
There is a large amount of open sun deck with two pools and four Jacuzzis, as well as a jogging track and extensive health and fitness facilities. Victoria is essentially a small floating town, albeit a highly styled one; that offers every creature comfort imaginable in a setting that is sumptuous, modern and tasteful by turns. For a big ship experience that is still markedly individual, she represents a striking, elegant alternative to the rest of the Costa fleet.
- 964 cabins in total, insides, outsides, balcony and suites. All with private facilities and double beds available in all grades. Cabin specifics below
- Five grades of inside cabins, various sizes
- Four grades of outside cabins, various sizes
- Two grades of outside cabin with small balcony, table and two chairs.242 cabins in all. Around 19 sq. metres
- Mini suites with large sitting area, full bath tub. Four with private balcony with table, chairs and lounger. Up to 41 sq. metres
- Large, forward facing suites with extensive sitting area, full walk in closet, bathroom with full bath, No private balconies. 44 sq. metres
- Two level theatre for production shows
- Ten bars featuring music for pre dinner cocktails and after dinner dancing throughout the ship
- Large fitness centre with treatment rooms, Turkish baths, sauna and gymnasium
- Squok club for children
- Three pools, one of them internal
- Four Jacuzzis
- Internet facilities
- Shopping centre
- Five restaurants including Club Il Magnifico, reservations only with small fee
- Indoor/outdoor buffet area for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beautiful Concorde Plaza, an elegant focal point and ideal venue for people watching