The Costa Mediterranea is a sensuous, beautifully proportioned masterpiece of Italian style and flair. With 1,057 cabins in total, the ship is a whimsical floating wonderland, full to the brim with stunning, elegant fittings and fixtures at every turn.
The multi storey atrium lobby is a focal point, with its amazing sculptures that looks like angels descending from a glass ceiling. Mediterranea has a lavish, three level main show lounge that provides headline entertainment and also an enticing, on board shopping centre. No less than a dozen bars invite you to experience as many different atmospheres and moods aboard this beautiful vessel.
Out on the sun splashed upper decks the Mediterranea has four pools, four Jacuzzis and a water slide. One of the pools also comes with an ingenious sliding glass roof that allows it to be used in any weather conditions.
If health and well being is important to you, then the sumptuous Ischia Spa will certainly appeal. A gorgeous, upper deck retreat set across two levels, it offers Turkish baths, sauna, a gym, treatment rooms, and even its own restaurant, and also has a private block of forty attached, specially dedicated spa cabins.
Whether your pleasure is the spa or savouring a glorious sunset, jogging or dancing until dawn, the magnificent Costa Mediterranea will spoil you in fabulous style.
- All cabins come with private facilities, and all have double beds available. Individual grades are as listed below.
- Three grades of inside cabins from around 16 sq. metres
- Two grades of outside cabin with small sitting area and picture window. Of these, please note that grade E1 has an obstructed view. Around 16 sq. metres
- Six grades of balcony cabin, similar to ocean view above but with balcony with twin chairs and small table. Note that grade B1 cabins have obstructed views. Around 21 sq. metres
- Two grades of outside grand balcony with slightly larger balconies. Around 23 sq. metres
- Outside superior with grand balcony have deeper balconies and overlook the stern
- Three grades of suites with balconies that feature larger sitting areas, more closet space and larger balconies with more furniture. Of these, the Grand Suites also have whirlpool baths. Up to 46 sq. metres
- There are also forty cabins designated as WELLNESS CABINS which offer complimentary spa access and products, plus other privileges for spa treatments. These come in the following categories as defined above- Balcony, Grand Balcony, Suite with balcony, Grand Suite with balcony
- Elegant triple tiered theatre for large scale production shows
- No less than twelve bars and lounges, including an atmospheric cognac and cigar bar, plus dedicated wine bar, each featuring a different style of music each night
- Stylish main lounge for pre dinner cocktails and after dinner dancing to a live band
- Beautiful, twin level Ischia Spa with dedicated spa cabins and private Wellness restaurant
- Four pools- one with a sliding glass roof- and six Jacuzzis
- Water slide
- Shopping gallery
- Internet access
- Children’s Squok club with dedicated pool
- Four restaurants, including the intimate, extra fee Club Medusa and the Wellness restaurant, which are reservations only
- Indoor/outdoor buffer serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Costa Mediterranea Images
Costa Mediterranea Cruises
|27 Jan 2017||Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay||8 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|3 Feb 2017||Spain, France, Italy, Malta||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|4 Feb 2017||Brasil||6 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|5 Feb 2017||Italy, Malta, Spain, France||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|10 Feb 2017||Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay||8 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|10 Feb 2017||Spain, France, Italy, Malta||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|12 Feb 2017||Italy, Malta, Spain, France||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|17 Feb 2017||Spain, France, Italy, Malta||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|18 Feb 2017||Brasil||6 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|19 Feb 2017||Italy, Malta, Spain, France||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|24 Feb 2017||Argentina, Brazil, Canary Islands||20 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|24 Feb 2017||Argentina, Brazil, Canary Islands, Madeira, Spain||19 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|24 Feb 2017||Argentina, Brazil, Canary Islands||18 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|24 Feb 2017||Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay||8 days||Costa Mediterranea|
|24 Feb 2017||Spain, France, Italy, Malta||7 days||Costa Mediterranea|