Costa Marina is a subtle mix of superb Italian style and flair in an intimate, beautifully appointed environment. At 26,000 tons and 157 meters in length, she is one of the pioneers of the modern Costa fleet, and offers a more personalised take on the classic Italian cruise experience.
There are three inviting restaurants serving top end, international cuisine, and a run of elegant bars and lounges. Fixtures and fittings are enhanced by sweeps of beautiful marble, while the stunning Club Laguna restaurant has a wall of glass and even a glass dome.
The ship has 383 cabins and can accommodate 766 guests on a double occupancy basis. Out on the suns splashed decks, Costa marina offers two pools, plus a trio of inviting Jacuzzis. There is a decent sized fitness centre and ample deck space for simply soaking up the sun.
The Costa Marina is a classically styled ship with few balconies, yet she possesses a truly international style and warmth that results from her relative sense of intimacy, while still being large enough to provide an expansive range of on board services. The style is unmistakably Italian, which adds to the sense of warmth and camaraderie that exists aboard this unique, beautifully crafted ship.
- All cabins on Costa Marina have shower, WC. Double beds are available in all grades except for E1. Individual details as follows.
- Four grades of inside cabins from 15 sq. metres
- Four grades of outside cabins, all with double bed availability except E1 as noted above. From 15 sq. metres
- Inside and outside singles from 15 sq. metres
- Eight balcony suites with bathtub, separate sitting area, double bed and balcony with table and two chairs. Around 29 sq. metres
- Tropicana show lounge for live stage productions, formal receptions and after dinner dancing
- Elegant Harry’s bar for pre dinner cocktails and piano music
- Late night disco
- Stylish Marina ballroom
- Two outdoor pools and three Jacuzzis
- Children’s pool
- Squok club for children
- Yacht Club indoor/outdoor buffet for breakfast and lunch
- Full service main dining room with a la carte menu and a stunning glass wall overlooking the sea
- Club Laguna for extra tariff dining in an exclusive, upper deck location
- Pool bar
- Upper deck fitness centre with gymnasium, sauna and massage
- Library and card room
- Internet facilities