Costa Fortuna is fourteen decks of fabulous, state of the art facilities and accommodation offered up in typically exuberant, Italian style. The Fortuna is decorated on the theme of the great ocean liners, from her two, twin storey dining rooms to the magnificent, multi level atrium that soars through some ten levels.
While giving a graceful nod to her seagoing ancestors, Fortuna herself is state of the art modern, and crammed with good things. From the vast, full width multi level main show lounge to the upper decks that feature no less than four pools, the Costa Fortuna has more than enough day and night time activities to make a cruise into a complete vacation experience.
Coming in at 103,000 tons, Fortuna is a busy, vibrant ship with the feel of a small city afloat. There is a casino and disco, and one of the pool areas even comes with a sliding glass roof that makes it usable in any weather conditions.
Whether you are looking for space to be sociable or solitary, when you want privacy or to be able to party in daylight, this vast, stunningly decorated palazzo on the sea will deliver the goods in a setting of elegant, energetic largesse that crackles at all hours of the day and night.
- 1,358 cabins and suites in total, arranged as outlined below. All come with private facilities, TV, plus double beds available in all grades
- Five grades of inside cabins from 18 sq. metres
- Two grades of outside cabin with picture window with small sitting area. From 18 sq. metres
- Five grades of balcony cabin. Similar to the ocean view described above, but with balcony furnished with two chairs and a small table. Around 21 sq. metres
- One category outside with grand balcony. Rooms as above but balcony is larger with different furnishings which may also include a lounger
- Single inside cabins from 18 sq. metres
- Outside single cabins with picture window and sitting area. Around 18 sq. metres
- Mini suite with balcony. Larger living area
- Suite with balcony. Larger living room area and full bathroom with tub
- Grand suite. Full bathroom with whirlpool bath, larger seating area and large balcony with twin loungers and a table. 43 sq. metres
- Three level theatre staging full scale production shows
- High energy disco
- Up to twenty two different bars and lounges for pre dinner cocktails, live dancing and different styles of musical entertainment
- Large, elegant spa with treatment rooms, gym, Turkish baths and sauna
- Jogging track
- Four pools
- Six hot tubs
- Water slide
- Multi purpose sports court
- Children’s Squok club with its own pool
- Internet facilities
- Shopping gallery
- Four restaurants including the upscale, extra fee Conte Grande 1927, with elegant cuisine and intimate setting. Reservation only
- Large indoor/outdoor buffet area serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual environment
Costa Fortuna Images
Costa Fortuna Cruises
|31 Mar 2017||United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, Vietnam||21 days||Costa Fortuna|