British Travel Awards
The Cruise Line Nominated as 'Best Cruise Holiday Retailer'
The Cruise Line is delighted to have been nominated for the category of 'Best Cruise Holiday Retailer' in the 2017 British Travel Awards.
The British Travel Awards offers UK residents the opportunity to vote for companies - within the leisure and travel sector - that they believe should be recognised for their service delivery and product offering.
You can vote in the British Travel Awards by clicking the button below. By voting you will be entered into a prize draw and will stand the chance to win some truly amazing holiday prizes.
Why have we been nomintated in the British Travel Awards?
If you have ever made an enquiry or booking with The Cruise Line, then you will know that we pride ourselves on the extremely high level of knowledgeable, friendly service we offer to our clients. Now in our 21st year, we have built our reputation on our impartial advice, the quality of our offers and the variety and depth of cruise experiences that we offer.
At a glance:
- We were one of the first luxury cruise specialists in the UK
- We are one of the leading agents for top lines such as Oceania, Silversea, Regent Seven Seas and Windstar Cruises.
- We are a family-owned business with no obligations to shareholders to water down our service
- We DON'T have a call centre and do not incentivise volume selling at the expense of great service
- 100% of our clients rate our service as "excellent or good" as verified by the independent review adjudicator, FEEFO.
The voting portal for the next British Travel Awards is now open - click here to vote.