British Travel Awards
The Cruise Line and the British Travel Awards
The Cruise Line is delighted to have been nominated for the category of 'Best Cruise Holiday Retailer' and 'Best Small Holiday Company for Customer Service' in the 2016 British Travel Awards. We were previously nominated in 2014 and 2015 for 'Best Cruise Holiday Retailer'.
VOTE for us by clicking here and you could win some great prizes, including European car hire, a mini-cruise to Amsterdam, a one week sailing holiday for two, and a 7-night ski holiday.
The British Travel Awards offers UK residents the opportunity to vote for companies - within the leisure and travel sector - that they believe should be recognised for their service delivery and product offering.
Why vote for The Cruise Line in the next British Travel Awards?
If you have ever made an enquiry or booking with The Cruise Line, then you will know that we pride ourselves on the extremely high level of knowledgable, friendly service we offer to our clients. Now in our 21st year, we have built our reputation on our impartial advice, the quality of our offers and the variety and depth of cruise experiences that we offer.
At a glance:
- We were one of the first luxury cruise specialists in the UK
- We are one of the leading agents for top lines such as Oceania, Silversea, Regent Seven Seas and SeaDream.
- We are a family-owned business with no obligations to shareholders to water down our service
- We DON'T have a call centre and do not incentivise volume selling at the expense of great service
- 100% of our clients rate our service as "excellent or good" as verified by the independent review adjudicator, FEEFO.
The voting portal for the next British Travel Awards is now open and there are some fantastic prizes to be won - vote for The Cruise Line